1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

who needs friends when you have sock puppets?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by patrickjilbert, Dec 16, 2001.

1. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert 12oz Member

who needs friends when you have sock puppets?

Discussion started by patrickjilbert - Dec 16, 2001

patrickjilbert - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

seven.13 - Replied Dec 16, 2001

I don't know WHY
    but those goldfish cracker things came to mind.

ooooh i need sleep.

seven.13 - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert - Replied Dec 16, 2001

what?!

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Dec 16, 2001

patrick, homeboy, lemme be honest with you for a minute....
    I like your work alot, ive told you that, but you gotta learn a little bit about moderation. art like yours is only appealing to a certain group of people, and the rest just find it annoying. and while i dont think you should bend for the masses, even those of us that appreciate your work dont need to see 5 threads a day about it. relax a little man. when you update your site, let us know, those of us that want to check it out, will. those that dont care, will go on about their merry way. everyone will get along and the whole world will be happy.
    another concern, is that the quality of your work is somewhat declining, as it seems your trying to please people. the stuff you did before you came on here was alot better than the recent things ive seen. chill out man. listen to some jimmy buffet or something... take what our hispanic friends like to call a 'ciesta'... art will still be there when you get back.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Dec 16, 2001

tt can also vouch for the smooth laid back sounds of jimmy buffet, i reccomed his greatest hits album.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert - Replied Dec 16, 2001

i am not bending for anyone with the exception of those older consolidated ones. it was all just a test though, and i realized that it wasnt working out. you say the recent stuff is a loss in quality - i see it as trying new things. regardless i'll stop posting here so much. then everybody is happy.