who likes ska?????

telefuzz

i was just wondering if any body on 12oz likes ska. Old and new. From the specials to the pilfers. Or even skank like operation Ivy or Skankin Pickle>

if you do, thats great, if you dont, you should. If your in to drum&Bass, listen to the pilfers

It might have two f's:lol: :lol: :lol: :yum: :idea: :dazed: :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :o :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im in to old ska or "two tone" that shit is bad ass...i get my jazz class to play that shit on days off, we bring the jam!

im also into the voodoo glow skulls, those guys tear it up.:king:

but i think everything els sucks.....less than jake is poser toy faggot pop iodine moocher prep selection filtered crap....nuff said:king:

if u like reggae....which most people do...and/or if u like dance hall and or rocksteady...which a good number of people do as well....u shouold know that ska is where these music styles originated from...so just as graff heads show respect to their "elders"...so should those in music...and yeah less than jake does suck....ska is dope...listen to it...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ok, well.

theres only 1 local band that plays ska.

and it doesnt help that i hate the kids in the band.

so i cant say that i like ska very much.

Originally posted by kido

sorry to break it to you man but less than jake sucks dick

yeah, and FUCK SKA. some of the worst moments of my life have been at ska shows. i was with some girl and the entire time i was wishing to god for a pipebomb or a fucking AK or something to fuck up all those stupid fucking kids. death to all of them.

actually most of the kids around here that listened to ska were either sharps or rudeboys, I dont see either group really listening to emo now. it may be a local thing. I saw my share of ska shows, but can say that I really dont like most emo bads.

I love horns. They sound so nice. Id rather listen to old funk like blood sweat and tears, then some of this third generation ska thouhg. Its going down hill.

By the way, LTJ has a few decent songs, but for the most part, you guys are right. They are shit.

Archived