who knows how to fix my windows2000 problem?

seeking

my computer has been fucking up a bit lately, getting alot of explorer.exe problems and shit, but it was nothing that really was a big deal. well today, after having some problems with my mp3 player (musicmatchjukebox) i restarted and when i got back on, all my user settings were lost... anyone know how i can fix this? if nothing else there must be a way that i can copy the settings to a new account... anyone?

seeking/i have more problems than god

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You might want to A) buy a brand new virus scanner --or--

B) copy things you need that you KNOW are not infected, and go ahead and reformat that sob.

...do you keep your computer on for days at a time? ...how long has it been since you got it?

...be sure to shut it down completely and frequently.. watch for keeping too much for your ram to handle.

TWO things that I just encountered......

Check to see if you have a virus named VBS/HAPTIME@MM

I just had an infestation that caused similar problems.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Download a program called AdAware. It removes SPYWARE programs from your computer that could also cause these problems.

I was infested with MAD spyware programs that were just detected tonight when I increased the security in Norton Firewall on my system.

ok, kiddo, Lemme know how things turn out.

hmmmmm, i'm running widows ME and have problems. my comp geek friend told me windows 2000 was better..... i dunno, i sure as hell don't want XP though

Archived