Who Is Your Favorite Punk or Emo Group?

Jap-Anadian

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by zorak

http://hjem.get2net.dk/jack_stevenson/Hated.jpg'>

gg allin and the murderjunkies. pure emo bliss.

you are now offically cool and can eat my fuck haha... in other words gg allin is great and his tattooes suck ass!! and the misfits , the adicts , the varukers , the virus , lower class brats and shit loads more.... and all the other shit in this thread is crap on a fuckin stick made of more crap being held by a crap man (like a snow man) in your crap filled front yard

Originally posted by spec

what people today call punk is lame and a disgrace to the punk of the 80's. No offence, but it's true

bah!! are you kidding me? please dont tell me you think all the good punk started in the 80's and ill let ya know one of the bands i mentioned formed in 1998 and you wouldnt call them a disgrace.... soooo thats about it haha

FUCK THIS IS GAY!!! why did they put the punk and emo likers together!! thats fuckin stupid emo is for whiney whores, cry me a fuckin river but dont mess up your nice little sweater vest or your mommy might yell at you and force you to cry more! whores.... everyone should model their life after GG Allin, he was so fucked up he ODed before he could kill himself!

Originally posted by WALE!pd

FUCK THIS IS GAY!!! why did they put the punk and emo likers together!! thats fuckin stupid emo is for whiney whores, cry me a fuckin river but dont mess up your nice little sweater vest or your mommy might yell at you and force you to cry more! whores.... everyone should model their life after GG Allin, he was so fucked up he ODed before he could kill himself!

you're sounding emo right there

stop complaining.

now.

I'm your father.:)

Originally posted by THEdude

you're sounding emo right there

stop complaining.

now.

I'm your father.:)

theres a difference between wanting to eat peoples hearts as they watch and wanting to cry because my girl fucked another guy because i was to worried about my glasses and sweaters.... now shut it or ill give you a urine enima haha

theres a difference between wanting to eat peoples hearts as they watch and wanting to cry because my girl fucked another guy because i was to worried about my glasses and sweaters.... now shut it or ill give you a urine enima haha

:lol:!!!

EMO IS FOR PUSSIES

FUCKIN SLAYER

haha... my first 12oz beef:dazed: :D lol i think your mad because im not emo

I'm just bored.

THEdude - WALE!pd's beef ends.......................................................................right now.

you're still sounding emo though.:)

Archived