Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Who is When One?????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by When One, Nov 20, 2002.

1. When One

When One Guest

If anyone can GUESS.....Who When One is then I will draw a blingin CD COVER with all the BLINGNESS included ie: watches, tanks, gun, bir wheels and blingin hoes............So who wants to be proclaimed KING OF 12OZ BLING??? I will answer questions that won`t give my identity away but will help in guessing and will post a picture or two later today with some clues.

2. 455

455 Guest

one is when and when is one.

3. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

its uhh zesto..or me.. or kristy. she always had a thing for when..i knew it...! i know, i'm retarded. fawk

4. socrates

socrates Guest

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

Well I really dont care... but I'll play along.

3 questions

-what time zone?
    -do you ever post your work outside of Ch.0?
    -rep any of the 12oz crews. (yes or no is fine)

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I happen to know for a fact that it's not zesto.

7. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

woah...i think your takin this waay to seriously

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

:lol:

9. When One

When One Guest

DELISS

Deliss at the Retard Convention......
    [​IMG]

10. socrates

socrates Guest

Is it eldrinko?????? the writing in the pictures looks very similar to the shit he posted????

11. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

oh funny man funny. there you go being funny again..

12. When One

When One Guest

Ant to What Da FUck I am bored and have nothing better to do.....THAT IS ALSO A CLUE

13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Re: DELISS

14. When One

When One Guest

Well retards have a tendency not to shave and have alot of facial hair especially girls so that explains Deliss`s beard

15. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

i originally came to say 'wow that got old quick' but now i'll play.
    well now i'm not so sure but this clue made me think MARLBORO RED.
    He always said i'm only here cause i'm bored and have nothing better to do. so?