who is the...

inkjunkie34

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is definately a hard one for me koston and kalis both gots shit on lock...for instance in peep this mr. kalis does the fucking dopest kickflip over some damn obstacle...and then in the chocolate tour koston does the backside noseblunt at fuckin hubba hide out...i'm gonna vote for kalis

this is an unfair poll...you cant just list the "famous" pros, there are all kinds pros that get little or no reconiction(sp)...dont have the poll or list ever pro skater from the past 20 years then i will use your stupid poll

what...bite the bullet??

just because you cant do a poll that shows your not a 12 year old that only likes the skaters in video games and big ads??

Guest aymet one

I voted for Guy Mariano, because he was in Video Days with The Gonz, who ACTUALLY gets my vote for best skateboarder. Write-in ballot, bitches.

i vote jamie thomas. although i did enjoy watching vallely single handedly beat the shit out of 4 jocks in CKY3, i get bored of watching him skate sometimes when he gets too into bonelesses. koston is an amazing skater, but sometimes his style is almost too good, making it seem too easy and also boring to watch. kalis is into that whole hip-hop thug skateboarder image, which i think is just the dumbest shit ever, so i can't vote for him. hawk is obviously the best vert skater, but i don't really like his style. he's too lanky or something. so even though geoff rowley serves everybody on your list, i'll vote for jamie thomas cause he hucks himself down big rail and has a lot of heart which is what skateboarding is seriously lacking these days.

reynolds is good, but he doesn't even skate a lot, he's just a natural and he's also too into his fake image. everybody knows he's not really a badass. daewon is probly the best tech skater out there, but i don't think he's as well rounded as some other people. guy mariano has a sick video part here and there, but he's not consistently busting out. jamie thomas came from a total shitty hick town, was fuckin homeless, and just skated like there was no tomorrow and destroyed handrails until it gave half the other pros on your list the idea to destroy handrials. yea, i agree gonz is the best ever, but on that list i still gotta say jamie thomas.

Originally posted by mopius

ohh shit i guess your banished for voting for tony, according to inkjunkie:rolleyes:

ok first off...i was just naming off some of my favorites, i tried to get into each area of skateboarding...tech, burly, and a little vert

second off i've been skating for close to five years i think i'm pretty damn good and i know alot about skating...keep in mind there are only 8 possible spots for poll options...sorry i couldnt appeal to you in my poll

third off...youre noone special to me...this was a simple fucking post if you dont like what i posted dont respond....true there are more skaters that fuckin rip out there and most dont even know who the guys in the poll are which mr. wakeassoath proves, and the whole tony hawk thing was a joke...

dont get your panties in a bunch....i see a best skater poll and the only skaters on there are popular, add, "in" skater, i think that the person posting it doesnt know the first thing about skating with a post such as yours...and saying that your a good skater really means that you suck, so.....

Guest BROWNer

someone has a hungry bum and its not inkjunker..

i don't know shit all about skating, except for the stuff that

goes in one ear and out the other from my boys.....i'll just

throw this out there.....what about that bucky kid? bucky lasky???

i don't know..............................i'm tired. skating gets respect

from the brown one.

eric FUCKING koston

the guy is a fucking legend. backside noseblunt down hubba? nuts! nollie-flip noseslide down ten? fucking nuts! the guy is a fucking showman. anyone who has seen a demo with koston knows this guy rips hard. i saw a demo where he was throwing down waist-high noselides first try, 15ft nosegrinds every shot, flip tricks every try, and handrail tricks made to look so easy you'd think he was skating a curb. (tom penny skated the same demo, his first public appearence in about 4 years, and he ripped it too. but we won't go into that right now)

Originally posted by mopius

dont get your panties in a bunch....i see a best skater poll and the only skaters on there are popular, add, "in" skater, i think that the person posting it doesnt know the first thing about skating with a post such as yours...and saying that your a good skater really means that you suck, so.....

blah blah blah...youre giving me a headache...you apparently dont have the first clue about..anything...so fuck you...get a life

Guest Remy Martin

yeah besides the fact that Mark Gonzales has been around since the 80s all he really did was revolutionize skateboarding by becoming the first skater to do 15 stair double kink rails switch....get the drift?

well i was going to vote for jamie thomas simply because the guy is amazing to watch....you could flip your board around all you want, be all technical and gay with it, id rather watch dude try to land 15 foot death drops than stare in amazement at some guy who rotated his board 15 degrees more than the guy before him....that was before i saw boogie hands....possibly one of the finest skaters ever to grace the precence of skateboarding....he never got past ollies but boy could he school some sets of three....sadly after various injuries doing things that 80% of skateboarders could do with their eyes closed he decided to move on to bigger and better things....the sport is truly at a loss, god bless boogie....

can't compare skaters as being best

gonz bikes like a madman too

I hate muska and smolik-their fucking veryveryveryrad skaters....muska can't mix records...smoliks is going to get shot someday I just don't like them

I love skateboarding

I'm goin after work fuck yeah

vallely is my favorite of the list--because....He was my favorite when I started yeah

I hate elitist..eliteist...sp...Not everyone can be as cool as everyone...shut up

shut up

Originally posted by inkjunkie34

blah blah blah...youre giving me a headache...you apparently dont have the first clue about..anything...so fuck you...get a life

yep. you must be right...i dont have the first clue about anything...thats why i post stupid topics about skating when i dont know anything about it...ohh wait thats you... :huh?:

Archived