Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

who is the best on this site

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by DRUKN MASTER, Jan 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRUKN MASTER

DRUKN MASTER Guest

Is this writers forum full of fake writers like the rest of the net,i would think so.

2. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

boy, you've got that right. there's not a single writer with talent in this whole board. You're amazing in your ability to spot the realitiy of the situation. Then again I would expect that sort of spot on accuracy from someone who's got a typo in his user name.

3. DRUKN MASTER

DRUKN MASTER Guest

I was drunk fag!

4. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

what? ten minutes ago?

5. DRUKN MASTER

DRUKN MASTER Guest

Always drunk and i still fill better then you!

6. SteelUnion25

SteelUnion25 New Jack

YO TOY YOU AINT DRUNK YOU LITTLE BITCH OF A BOY. YOU AINT NO REAL WRITTER SUCKER! IS YOUR PUSSY BLEEDING OR SOMETHING BITCH?!! I KNOW IT IS!

7. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

"still fill better then you"

What the hell does that mean? Like the Cantonese say, Mo Lai To- "makes no sense."

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

naw dude, he's dissing your technique... he's claiming that he fills in his throw ups better than you... he has that whole 'electric fill' down perfect... he's a giant amongst dwarfs...

9. DRUKN MASTER

DRUKN MASTER Guest

Someone with some class and style can reconize the facts. Thanks seeking innocence for your back up and understanding fag.

10. SteelUnion25

SteelUnion25 New Jack

AEON IS A HOMOSEXUAL. AND HE WRITES GIRLS NAMES NEXT TO HIS STYLE BITTEN PIECES TO TRY AND HIDE HIS TRUE FEELINGS TOWARD HIS OLD HIGHSCHOOL GYM COACH.

11. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

bwaaaaaaaahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

I'm the best. If you were still inquiring.

13. DRUKN MASTER

DRUKN MASTER Guest

No your not your gay !

14. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

You're obviously gay...

please refer to the following 12oz. topic:
    You're gay

15. DRUKN MASTER

DRUKN MASTER Guest

Your just jealous i took seekings brown hole and i can paint smoother then your dads ass bitch ass fag!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.