Who is the best James Bond?

shaolinmasta

Since there's a new Bond film coming out shortly I thought I'd make a subject related to it, also because ive stated hiring 007 films (I've just seen From Russia With Love which has a extremely hot russian chick Bond beds naturally & Goldfinger which has the coolest baddie Oddjob which kills cunts with his hat)

B00000K0E6.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

Sean Connery

Bond%201969%20On%20Her%20Majesty's%20Secret%20Service.jpg

George Lazenby

Bond%201973%20Live%20and%20Let%20Die.jpg

Roger Moore

Bond%201989%20Licence%20to%20Kill.jpg

Timothy Dalton

I-poster.jpg

Pierce Brosnan

picture.jpg

The new movie which is going to have Daniel Craig as Bond.

I would have to say Sean Connery was the best though that's what everyone say's so I'll say Lazenby because he was only in 1 film because he was too shit.

The chicks in the bond films are always hot I don't think ive seen one that is a mole.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I just voted sean connery 1000 times cause its not even a real question. Besides that, roger moore is just funny, dalton sucked and brosnan is the best after connery but just not good enough. Daniel craig? dude looks too stupid to be a 00.

I think the best thing i've ever heard was that robbie williams would be the next 007. You're all entitled to hate the dude a million times and for a million reasons but if you think about it, he fits the bill just fine

my 2 cents (and a thousand votes to top it)

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by Tesseract@Feb 21 2006, 07:28 AM

I just voted sean connery 1000 times cause its not even a real question. Besides that, roger moore is just funny, dalton sucked and brosnan is the best after connery but just not good enough. Daniel craig? dude looks too stupid to be a 00.

I think the best thing i've ever heard was that robbie williams would be the next 007. You're all entitled to hate the dude a million times and for a million reasons but if you think about it, he fits the bill just fine

my 2 cents (and a thousand votes to top it)

i agree with just about everything you said, but if you watch LayerCake with Daniel Craig theres a few moments in the film that you can actually picture him as Bond.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I liked the Tim Dalton movies. Not so much because of him, but they always had nifty stuff going on, like dudes falling into cocaine-crushing machines, and Bond barefoot waterskiing while attached to a boatplane with a speargun. Also, death by electric eel.

I think Daniel Craig will make a fine Bond, it's hard to picture him, but dude is good. Still, it should have been:

croupier_l.jpg

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Feb 21 2006, 09:21 AM

I liked the Tim Dalton movies. Not so much because of him, but they always had nifty stuff going on, like dudes falling into cocaine-crushing machines, and Bond barefoot waterskiing while attached to a boatplane with a speargun. Also, death by electric eel.

AND WHANE NEWTON AS A DRUG KINGPIN!

plus death by hyberbolic chamber!

I really see the Dalton era as the base for what Bond movies are today (for better and for worse)

I picked Brosnah because Goldeneye is the best of the modern movies.

I read an interview with Roger Moore the other week. He said that he really liked Brosnan and thinks he deserved two more movies. But he also said that he doesn't really watch Bond movies.

I think Daniel Craig will be fine, so long as they dye his hair. But the dude is like 40 years old, and the Bond in the screenplay is supposedly 28.

Guest Sparoism

"Live and Let Die" was my favorite Bond movie, but Sean Connery is too badass to not be my pick.

I don't know if that makes sense. It does to me, so I'll roll with it.