Who is SOCRATES

Guest Kritik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

none of your business.......I know who he is....the question should be reversed back to you......who are you? I think Soc would rather remain nameless and faceless....don't blow his spot.

well Jim Dandy I wasnt asking you. I'm asking him. And really what the hell. That's like saying

".....oh oh oh...I know a secret!-but I cant tell you."

I'm only slightly interested in who he is. Mostly I'm trying to stuff my face with french toast with MRS BUTTERWORTHS syrup and bide my time until I the video store calls to tell me my copy of Backstreet Boys A Biography is in.:D

Guest old_woman

I remember socrates as being a political philosopher of ancient greece,

his student Plato, wrote various methadological approaches on the nature of man, and Plato's student, Aristotle, is conventionally recognized as "the father of Political Science", for his capability to introduce to the world the three systems of government, and those three systems mirrored three related systems once corrupted. Such as an oligarchy is the last stage of a moinarchy, an aristocracy the last stage, the democracy and the tyranny.

niggaz know shit cause niggaz be readin dem motherfuckin fuckin ass boocks an shit fucked no doubt bitch slapin pimp shit yall nigaz know, niggaz know, niggaz know, or that, or niggaz go, go, with the flow. ya know? shit fuck that shit shit word is Patrick Swazy type shit.

Guest old_woman

thats right! niggaz gots his registrtation shit shit to August 2002 , then motherfuckin sayin shit like he members socrates as someonoe, nigga, who in da fuck be yous bitch mother ass cocklovin fucker?

Guest old_woman

suck my dick motherfucker this aint about me I aint uckin around an shit fuckin askin who the fuck is who,, niggaz know me cause Ive been around the way back in the day, fuck that shit niggaz actin posin like that motherfuckin question on socrates, shit, I dont fuckin shit anymore bout this hit a whats up with your bitch got 2002 also, punk little motehrfucker called sneak, like a litlle kid an shit , HI I SNEAK ! that shits maaad gay, little chump as chamak african chamak, look it up

nigaz know the deal for real

Guest socrates
Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

Socrates is the dwarfed pimp ninja stealin all the hoes from under your nose without being seen.........

NOw you're going to have to die for blowing the spot.

Seriously, Anything about who I am or what I've done personally has and will stay off the net If I know you I know you and I'll know when I need to speak to you and I'll talk to you in person but never on here.

Archived