WHO IS PERSO???

enime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

the chances of anyone knowing this dude are very very very slim. and the chances of anyone setting you up with him are about 100 times worse. do you have any concept that the internet is huge?

thats why meeting people is easy. if the internet was small you would never ever find anyone (your looking for)

Guest risy

lol

shoulda ben like this

WaZzUp homies, wonderin if anyone knew pergo word up, i've been chillin in the crib with the gs and wonderin if we could catch that foo when he was graffitiing so we could saprise him Ya know??? keep it real gs.

puppet pleeze.

Re: lol

Originally posted by risy

shoulda ben like this

WaZzUp homies, wonderin if anyone knew pergo word up, i've been chillin in the crib with the gs and wonderin if we could catch that foo when he was graffitiing so we could saprise him Ya know??? keep it real gs.

puppet pleeze.

wtf?

Originally posted by NILE

no way, no cops or any of that shit, we really would like to know who he is every spot we see hes their, we were just wondering if he lived around here or somethin

i'm not calling you a cop, this is just the kind of thread that gets a lot of "yer a cop" comments...:o

Re: lol

Originally posted by risy

shoulda ben like this

puppet pleeze.

please keep puting "puppet pleeze" in every post. You sound so much cool when you do...................and.......................................your dumb.

CAPS

Archived