Who Is More Gangster?

mr.yuck

The two coolest guys ever. Hans Solo and Indiana Jones. So who is more of a bad ass and why? We are now open for discussion.

I am gonna have to say its pretty damn close for me but I am gonna have to go with Indiana Jones because he has a bull whip and he rocks a fidora(sp) everyday all day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Indiana Jones is probablymore thuggish. But, what do you think would happen if they fought? Hans Solo would just blast him with his super hitech weaponry. Look at their posses too. Hans has chewbacca, luke skywalker, the robots; who does Idiana Jnes have? his dad from the 3rd one? Indiana Jones would get straight sonned.

today you can wear a basketball hat of a team you have no clue about...but who cares??? it looks cool...and also rock other trendy gear and be ''gangsta''

whos gangster...mr rogers (sp) this guy is stright gangster as it comes...i mean he had thos lil fish...his own train...with a small town...man mr. rogoers true pimp.... r.i.p

what a great show

Originally posted by space base

Indiana Jones is probablymore thuggish. But, what do you think would happen if they fought? Hans Solo would just blast him with his super hitech weaponry. Look at their posses too. Hans has chewbacca, luke skywalker, the robots; who does Idiana Jnes have? his dad from the 3rd one? Indiana Jones would get straight sonned.

No way...If I remember correctly, Indie's dad brought down a Nazi Messerschmitt fighter plane with his umbrella and a flock of seagulls. Imagine what he'd do to the Millenium Falcon......

indies WAY more gangster... fighting psycho pakis that reach into peoples hearts and just look fucking scary... darth vader looks like a big bitch with a big head, that niggas weak, so Han gets no props...

plus, if i gave indie a fucking light saber he would carve han up like a muthafuckin informant. and if they knuckled up, indie would bomb on that fool so hard, he trained with tyson, i put that on...

if chewy jumped in tho', thats where it get ill... chewy is a STR8 gangster...

his real name is BIG ESE CHEWY LOCO from ES WOOKIE X3... real shit

<span style='color:black'>Shit when there was that ninja dude with the swords and he was gettin all buckwild on Indy, Jones just looked at him like "Bitch?" and shot him. That was a truely gangster moment. On top of that his name is super cool. It's Indiana. He took his name from his dog. Hans is a weak ass name. Plus he's a doctor and gets every bitch that crosses his path. Hans Solo is a pussy whipped little bitch. Sure Hans Solo Rolls deep with a 7 foot furball but Jones does the whole damn thing on his own with a whip, WITH A WHIP!!! He doesn't need any help. </span>