1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Who is it.. (no image available) !?

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by justjedd, Feb 26, 2002.

1. justjedd

justjedd 12oz Junior Member

Who is it.. (no image available) !?

Discussion started by justjedd - Feb 26, 2002

Who is it..? AKA the SABER post!!!

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I want to see flix (and I have none).

***THIS POST HAS BEEN SOLVED.. IT IS NOW THE UNOFFICIAL SABER POST.. READ ON***

So I was flipping thru the new issue of Sport Compact Car (http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/) today and I spotted this piece. It's kinda hard to miss.. I THINK it's the April issue maybe? Anyhow, it's the one that's got this years "Top 8" cars in it and I think it's on the page with the Celica? I wanted to post a flick because it said you could download a wallpaper (of the celica, w/ the graf behind it) from the site, but it's not on there (yet)..

This writer has GOT to be someone distinct tho..

The piece was a bottom up piece, but it went a good 15' high. It was orange and black with some crazy dripping firey 3d shit going on but (most importantly) it looked like some crazy revok/sever style piece only it kinda looked like some big ass sharp church/castle thing? It had spires on it and shit. It was REALLY ill and I hope that this helps me to figure out who this is. Post a pic if you've got a guess (even if it's not a castle) or if you've seen the mag. Maybe they'll post that wallpaper soon.

PEACE.

-> Jedd

justjedd - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. Apelles

Apelles 12oz Member

Apelles - Replied Feb 26, 2002

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Apelles/_saber.jpg'>

Did it look something like this one? Sounds kinda close to what you were describing . . . That's Saber, as if you didn't all already know that.

Apelles - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. justjedd

justjedd - Replied Feb 26, 2002

YES YES YES ! ! !

Yes it is! Thank you! I didn't think I'd find out but boy was that quick!

BTW, I totally know who Saber is (who doesn't?) but I couldn't see enough of it to read with that damned car in the way (I couldn't even see all that trippy blue stuff). Plus, I've never seen any pieces by him quite like that.

Is there already a Saber post? If not, how bout now? Give it up..

-> Jedd

4. Earth²

Earth² Guest

Earth² - Replied Feb 26, 2002

that saber is very nice.

5. Apelles

Apelles 12oz Member

Apelles - Replied Feb 26, 2002

I yoinked that Saber from one of the many AWR/MSK/LTS/AM& etc etc posts. Go find it. Glad I could help though . . .

Apelles - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. justjedd

You know what else? Would it be THAT hard for people to give it up once and awhile for graffiti artists when they use their shit in mags and ads and shit? I mean, I'm doubting that was made for the magazine.. they could've at least not blocked so much as to be able to read it.. or caption. Who knows, that's a whole other post.

-> Jedd (Again.. still).

7. justjedd

ok, well, if theres plenty of saber in the msk.awr threads, then theres no need for this one.. except, i can't delete it..

someone delete me.

8. StemIgwt

StemIgwt 12oz Member

StemIgwt - Replied Feb 26, 2002

Did that production ever get finished? I was in LA about a year ago and came accross that wall, but it was unfinished. You can see the start of a mear piece in the upper right. If anyone has pictures of the finished production, post it please!

StemIgwt - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: