Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

who is bozo texino

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dobsilla, Jan 9, 2006.

1. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

went and saw this at the bar a couple of hours ago and it is bad ass! has anyone else had the chance to see it yet? what did you think

2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

3. LiliStCynical

LiliStCynical Dirty Dozen Crew

I thought so at first, but no, not that bozo, deets.

4. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

5. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

remember Bozo the Clown...
    [​IMG]

i remember being very young and watching Bozo on sunday mornings on wgn.

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

7. beardo

beardo Guest

i saw it this summer. it was aight. seemed to end on a weird note.

8. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

it did end on a weird note but it was still pretty sweet, i really enjoyed it and want to watch it again. im surprised more of you dont know who bozo texino is, and you call youselves writers :haha: have you never walked in a yard before...

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i thought it was a great film. well researched and well shot. regardless of how you felt about it you have to admit that bill (forgot his last name) put more effort into that film than most "indie" film makers will put into their entire career. anyway....i liked it so much i bought it. did he happen to show the short film about the hippie commune built on old barges in SF bay? that wasnt a bad one either.

10. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

no he showed a film by a women named debbie renwick i think which was just shots of kids during the depression staring into a camera with weird music playing for 7 minutes. it was somewhat interesting. he put something like 20 years into making this one film, i wanted to buy a copy but i had to go to an atm and the fees for atm's downtown are like 4-5 dollars on top of the 20 dollars for the video i just couldnt do it.

11. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

i saw it about a month ago..

to see herby actually streaking was worth the whole film.

that bill guy did do a great job compiling footage over the past ten years..

def. worth the view

12. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

is this showing in reg theatres? If not, can someone hook up a yousendit or torrent link?

13. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

no.its not playing in reg theaters. the guy who made it is traveling around the country in his van and setting up spots at various places for viewing..if you want a copy you have to email him
    he will get you a copy for 15 bucks..

billdaniels@hotmail.com

im all about free shit but this guy worked too hard on this film for me to be dubbing it.. sorry dumy

14. methadone program

methadone program Member

even before i started writing, i read about bozo texino in a super old cometbus zine...then when i actually started i always came across tons of bozo streaks and thought shit was cool...probably gonna email the guy..seems like a cool movie.

15. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

shit is insane to see these dudes who are now in there 70's-80's still out there streaking trains. and bozo said that one year he did over 30,000 streaks. that shit is nuts. thats like 100 per day for a whole year no slacking. thats ups, i dont care who you are you cant match that.