WHO HERE HAS EVER......

SHELLTOES

who here has ever fucked a prostitute? i was driving last nite and beeped at this chick and she starts walking to the car. right then i was like SHIT she's a hooker. so she hops in and asks if im a cop. i ask her if shes a cop. she replies "would a cop do this?" and flashes me. i took her word for it and it was only 50 bucks. body of a 20 yr old with not too bad of face for a 43 yr old coke head. ha ha. this was my first and very unexpected hooker experience. i thought i'd share.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont mean you per say when i say this but:

are guys that desperate that they have to succomb to a prostitute? i mean prostitutes are fucking dirty ass women that get paid to suck guys off. if i was a guy, there is so fucking way i'm having a dirty ass girl on my dick. fuck no, thats gross.

as my mystical father,slick rick, would say.."treat her like a prostitute"...if you treat all girls AS IF they were a prostitute..then when you do have a sexual encounter with them..i suppose its actually having this encounter with a prostitute.but i,for one, could never aquire a prostitute..because i know she doesn't want to have sex with me...no girls do or would anyways..so maybe i should check it out...or shoot myself...whichever comes easier

jesus christ i wouldnt be able to have sex with a prostitute... i gotta have that emotional bond with a girl to fuck her. otherwise i dont enjoy it at all. its like my dick goes numb when im with a girl i dont care about.

Guest Smok
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I could never have sex with a prostitute.....they're too fucking expensive:mad:

I could find ya a cheap one.:cool:

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

i'd never rock a prostitue. not because my SxE stance, but because its just plain fucking gross. i'll stick to jacking off and hopefully finding a girlfriend willing to do me....... :rolleyes:

those were some of the best words ever typed, i can sooo relate:rolleyes: :D

haha....I see you took the easy route,fuck spending 50 bucks on taking a girl out to eat and shit,you spent your money and got right to the point.although,it will be another 50 bucks to go to First Care and get checked out,sucka.

ha ha ha! you people are too funny. of course i wore my raincoat. i'm hearing more negative than positive though. i almost thought it would be the other way around the way people talk on here. so you don't think i should call her again? she said she has a hot roomate too and if i bring some friends a group discount may be available. ha ha ha. this whole thing is too funny.

Originally posted by SHELLTOES

ha ha ha! you people are too funny. of course i wore my raincoat. i'm hearing more negative than positive though. i almost thought it would be the other way around the way people talk on here. so you don't think i should call her again? she said she has a hot roomate too and if i bring some friends a group discount may be available. ha ha ha. this whole thing is too funny.

...sounds like you aleady have it arranged...

Archived