Who here drinks High Life?

acer910

i know someone here has got to drink miller highlife...

well anyways, open up the case and post the code.

they have a points system, every case with atleast 12 cans or bottles of highlife has a code worth atleast 120 points. 12 longnecks is 120 points, the highest you can get is a 30 pack of cans for 300 points.

now i know some of yall and go through this shit like water and i really want a miller highlife refrigerator. im only like 19880 points away or something.

any of yall do stuff like this? i know alot of people aroun dhere save can tabs because supposedly you can send in a gallon jug of cantabs and get a keg. my uncle smoked 3 packs of marlboro reds a day and he got all kinds of shit from marlboro, he died of lung cancer but thats beside the point.

is this moral? i mean you dont see koolaid doing this its really just alcohol and tobacco companies doing it. is it part of trying to get their customers to buy more and drink/smoke faster?

is there nicotine in koolaid? (theres no way its as addictive as it is with no chemical help)

was the moon landing staged?

is patrick swayze really dead??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its all good.

i think i can take a pic of the code if i use flash on my camera and angle it right...

High life taste shitty its also overly carbonated. It takes way to many of them to get me drunk. Sadly I'd rather drink bud then miller.

hence "the champagne of beers"

and does colt 45 give out free stuff? okay then.

I can't front, I already got myself a High life BBQ grill (maybe took me about a year)... I figure if I spend a good chunk of money on beer i might as well get some kind of get back... Now I'm saving up points to get Milky a High Life bike. I wish points came inside cases of 32's... But unfortunately they only have codes in 12 and 30 packs.

With all of that being said, I'm just about done with drinking High Life... Wanna buy my points or trade for a keg of some actual decent beer?