Who here airbrushes??

canfucker

how many of you guys own airbrushes and practice graff with them? I am getting one next time i get paid and i'm getting a respirator too, but anyways it would kick ass to hook up a skinny flare cap to the airbrush and make little 3x1 foot pieces or practice painting characters and get better at your hand control. I think this would help you if you're a toy to easily get better befor hitting the streets. I don't consider myself a toy but i, as most should, want to get a whole lot better than i am. I got interested in airbrushing when i was at school because all i do at school is look at flicks and sketch, an they tried to get me into picking a career and i like cars and aerosol art so i combined them int ocustom paint airbrush.

"Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

i don't like airbrushing much. i take it at school, but i prefer using a brush and some acrylic over anything.

xxx303

"i hate airbrushing . try picking up a paint brush if you want to be a real artist. and do graff with spray paint."

I know i should do graff with cans. What i'm saying is i only have to buy the liquid paint if i want to practice. I like acrylic and brush a lot too. But i always paint with that on paper, ,is there any other surface you use that works better than paper other than canvases? i just want to be able to make a career and graff practice out of the airbrush. And i've never used one.

Archived