Who have u heard of or read about but never seen

WrIot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WrIot

the real slipknot(no masks)

can anyone provide pictures of these people

hahahahah i think they are from boston because they play like every weekend! sorry i cant get my cands on any pictures. i think they are old lame guys.

my list:

-super furry animals

-zwan

-popgunwar

-further seems forever(i think its a good thing)

Originally posted by keep

the boogy man

easter bunny

santa

tooth fairy

jesus christ

wtf? youve never seen santa?

i think theres santa's for each race because myne was korean, and gave a lot of kids dog legs for lunch.

how could you not see santa. find the racial one near you

I remember walking in on my parents putting presents under the tree when I was like 6. So that put an end to my belief in Santa....

They didn't even try to play it off like they were just getting ready for him or something like that. Bastards.....

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

This is a piss-poor excuse for a thread.

SLIPKNOT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLIPKNOT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SLIPKNOT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING DEPRESSO-I HATE MY DAD-CHEESMO-SOLD OUT-KORN STYLE-CRAP-TWO DRUMMERS ARE USLESS-POMPUS-CRAPPEDY-GOTH-DUMB-COUNTERCULTURE-SHIT! THEY SUCK!!!

go listen to some BETTER metal, like REAL metal.

Originally posted by WrIot

REAL METAL like wut i wanna know i always like new music

uugh.....ok....here goes.....this is gonna take a looong time.. BE HAPPY I DO THIS FOR YOU DUMBSHITS!

clasics:slayer,old mettalica,morbid angel,cradel of filth,white snake,napalm death, death angel, dio,motorhead, iron maden and manowar.

death metal/grind:dying fetus,cryptopsy,deeds of flesh,devowerment,impailed,macabre,vader,cannibal corpse,super joint ritual,avulsed,opeth,yattering,hate eternal,symphony X, nile,childeren of bodom, deadspeak,solar dawn, iniquity,beheaded,corpse vomit,beowolf,cronik disorder,fleshitized,nephetasth,anasarsa,dim-mack,murder squad,thorazeine.

grindcore: intestinal discorge,mortician,malignant tumor, pig destroyer,orchid,the locust, assuck, anal cunt,dahmer,heamorrige,lymphatic phlem, dead infection,gore beond necropsy,nuro visral exhumemation,rot,ullcerra,undinism,utopi,324 and circle of dead childeren.

oh yah, check out mastodon, skinless, agorophobic nosebleed,converge and wesly willis.

im done. thats the best of cramps metal and grind music.

and i know my metal/grind:king:

yes white snake........they are a band.....and yes they are all white......not black...white....you gatta problem......eh......cuz if you have a problem......you gatta.....um.....take it up with my acountant......cuz he is good with my taxes.....hes jewish.........and WHITE!

Archived