WHO HATE'S THESE PEOPLE!...

EL MASKO

I think the most anoying people are those anti-smoking TRUTH people. I don't smoke nor like cigarets one bit. I stay as far away from them. But those people really need to shut the fuck up! They're all making their ad campagin into a friggin propaganda style war. My friend got one of their shits at Warp tour (he smokes a lot) and it says "Infect the mass's with truth". Now come on. You're not gonna get far w/making this into a full blown Obey Giant you teenaged scamps looking for legal attention w/a cause. Sorry I posted this. It just makes me aggressive. Now I need to play some Boy Sets Fire and go crazy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I agree. I smoked for a little while. I gradually increased to about a half-pack of Newports a day. Luckily I quit before it was too late. Now I realize how stupid smoking is. But under no circumstance do I go around telling people not to smoke.

Maybe if it was someone I cared about or something I might be like 'yo dont smoke, that shit is wack'..but if they decide to keep smoking, its up to them.

Those TRUTH fuckers even go so far as to tell you to rip cigarette ads out of magazines. Damn, get a fucking life.

Tobacco smoking has been here for fucking centuries and people arent going to stop anytime soon, especially just because some annoying teenagers make a few commercials about it. Drugs are the same way. 'Whats your anti-drug?'..fuck you! I fucked around with drugs, sometimes I enjoyed them, sometimes I didnt. I think drugs are almost a rite of passage for teenagers. Its practically a normal stage that teens go through. Almost all normal teens are going to try drugs, alcohol and cigarettes..the decision to continue use is up to them, and wont be changed by stupid commercials.

Fuck Truth.

for the one month I worked at Chick-fila I was on my smoke break and some guy wearing a Truth Shirt came up to me and started bitching at me about smoking. WTF?????? I am on my break I get enough bitching at my job. So I start telling this guy I don't care about what he says and he shouldn't bother people he's not changing anything, ok, good, little kids will think twice about smoking. But it's not gonna make me stop, I really have no reason to aside from it being too expensive.

SO anyway, the guy then asks for my cigarette, "No." I go to tap ash and he grabs it and breaks it. Needless to say I broke his nose. What a fucken asshole! I wonder if he realized he would get his ass kicked, I hate fighting people but he broke my last cigarette on my smoke break.

Also, Truth are using graffiti now, they have stencils in magazines.

------------------

Girls suck.

GUESS FUCKING WHAT! My friend tells me there's a stencil in the new Mass Appeal! Good God! Yeah I see these damn TRUTH stickers all over now. I think I'm gonna make a ciggarett stencil out of spite and go over all the stickers. Thanks for the input guys.

Boy sets fire. I was just listening to them an hour ago. So effin good.

Oh, and you are right on it with that truth campaign. That shit's funded by the tobacco company's anyway. One of them at least. I think they realize that kids are rebellious by nature. If you tell them not to do something, they're gonna want to do it even more. Tell them not to smoke and draw them in with little subliminal messagin cartoons. Either way, they're bankin.

All this talk about smoking is making me want a ciggarette. Damn, their plan is working already! argh.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

@@@@@@@ well in a way some of you are no different then "truth" when you rant and rave about this and that. Anyways i think trurth campaign is not that bad but their tactics are sorta silly or just plain stupid. why blame tobacco companies for people dying of cancers?why not blame the people for smoking 2-3 packs a day?and dont even talk about the sUrgeon geneRal thing cause its been there and people still smoke.i mean people are gonna smoke if they want to smoke so why bother. and the sickest part is when a 50 year smoker **** sues a tobacco company for giving him cancer.now if thats not hypocricy or just plain stupidity I dont know what is. Thats like the dude that burnt down his own house cuz he left his pop tart in his oven too long and now he's sueing Black&Deckers and the Kellogs Company. now that is just too ..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

fuckitwhocares

Guest unknown

so the government is paying to incourage kids to run around putting up stickers and painting stencils? that's pretty twisted...

Originally posted by EL MASKO:

GUESS FUCKING WHAT! My friend tells me there's a stencil in the new Mass Appeal! Good God!

Yeah, I was flipping through it in a store, and It was rigid in the middle of the mag (couldn't flip anymore pages) and I'm suddenly looking at this thin piece of card board (it was actually nice cardboard) with truth punched into it. I think I also may have seen an ad somewhere with a kid painting a mural on a wall and putting the truth stencil on, or maybe it was a tv commercial, who knows.

I still smoke. I wanna quit (I'm trying...) but the truth campaign isn't going to make me stop. I suppose it's much better for kids who don't smoke, so then they'll get all this pumped into their heads and not try it.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Guest imported_Tesseract

It's almost funny when you think about the propaganda that was made for the past 3 decades about smoking.Every kid in the world wanted to smoke so he can look like jamesfuckindean.Anyway i'd say that its the typical american hysterical reaction towards the hot issue of the year...i'll keep smokin my cigarettes and who knows...someday i maybe be cool again http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//tongue.gif'>

From an aesthetic point of view check www.thetruth.com

Its on my top5 of useless flash sites

No 1 to be exact.

hey all i gotta say is this fucking country is so afraid to feel wrong about any shitty thing they do, and if someone is out there giving them shit for it im all for it.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

Guest young republican
Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO:

truth is actually sponsored by the federal government. all the more reason to be pissed off.

no you are wrong dude the tobaco companies are paying for them as part of that big settlement, they have to put up a certain ammount of money, the government over sees the ads and the tobacco companies can take out the ads they dont like, that is why the adds seem so cheesy and ridiculous, because ciggarette manufactures know 1000X's more about what is cool, so they just annoy us and make our eyes roll while looking good to the dumb asses that run this shit.

yeah i had some fucker come up to me wearing a truth shirt telling me how im killing him with 2nd hand smoke,hey fuck you buddy i was out in the open not near anyone and even if i was near people so what if i was near people one wiff of smoke isnt gonna kill you...damned meddling kids

i would like the truth people better if they would tie in some "Free the Weed" propoganda to the program. that's the only reason i hate the tobacco companies--they help keep weed illegal. them and anheiser/bush. if weed became a legitimate and regulated industry, which it should because it's fuckin rediculous that it's illegal, that would cost the tobacco industry millions of dollars, because if it were as simple as walking down to 7/11 and buying some hydro, why would you want to smoke the more addictive dangerous cigarettes that don't even get you high? that's what i think the truth is.

Archived