Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Who has visited Spain recently here?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by metallix, Dec 3, 2004.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

Im looking for info on where to stay in spain in the winter on a cheap budget?

Does anyone have any tips?

2. SiempreUno

SiempreUno Junior Member

well the city to be in for graffiti is barcelona... as far as where to stay... youth hostiles are the only way, and they can be unreliable at times... you might want to do some research on prices, but they usually run anywhere from 25 to 100 a night.... winter isnt spain's tourist season so you will probably find alot of vacancy....

barcelona is the most beautiful city in the world, theres legal walls everywhere, and its not hard to find writers there either......

if and when you go, go to Sants Estacion (which is one of the major train stations), outside by the mcdonalds around 8 pm youll see breakdancers practicing, talk to them about where you can find graffiti writers, and theyll help you out... they also know where you can buy some good morrocan hashesh!!

i know the city well so if you have questions email me
    fontcubertatest@yahoo.com

3. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

My mom and brother went in March. They got into Madrid, checked into their hotel, went to sleep, and woke up to find out that a series of bombs had exploded on the subways in the city. They flew home early from that trip.

It's cool though, I have nothing but love for all you spaniards out there.

4. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

My boy was stationed there after the bombing in Madrid.. I could ask him, but I doubt he'd know.

5. Yeah, go to Barcelona, great city, youll have no problem findind cheap hostels. They are all over.
    A little 12oz searching on Barcelona and Sapin will also give you good info, there has been a few info-threads in the past.

6. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i talk to some hoe from there... she helps me w/ my espanol

7. metallix

metallix Elite Member

will do

8. Carl Winslow.

Carl Winslow. Junior Member

sounds nice metallix. i never been to europe but next year i plan on going to amsterdam. paris, london, rome, and copenhagen are other possibilities, but the way Siempre made Barcelona sound makes a dude wanna go.

9. sneak

sneak Guest

3 words you need to know:

"una cervesa grande."

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

donde esta las chicas

11. Edika

Edika Member

ive been all over spain. The cost of living is cheaper when you go to the south. In Valencia i stayed at an hotel for 10 euros the night. In Sevilla i dont remember the price but it was cheaper than barcelona.
    In barcelona it was 18 euros for a youth hostel ( 2 years ago)

I recoomend you to stay in the hostales ( not youth hostels, but small hotels or rooms in apparts that owners rent to tourists) when you can do it.

Anyway, just check your lonely planet or whatever guide. Its all written in there.

12. Dayzer

Dayzer New Jack

Going to Valencia -> Barcelona in July and like to know some places where to by some cans?

And would be nice if someone can tell me some legal walls where paint... id appreciate it very mutch.!

Thanks.

13. manic_dm

manic_dm Member

google it......duh

14. Cool Water

Cool Water Member

Barcelona is a fucking banging place. I went there in january with aload of writers for my 18th.

Think it cost me 20 euros a night for a hostel. That was in the ramblas or w.e its called. The hof we painted a few times was like 20 mins walk. If you go to the montana shop and ask for directions they will give you them.

Im hoping to go again just need a new passport :(

got some mad stories from that trip!

15. crimetime

crimetime Junior Member

go to Barcelona. Once there go to Las Ramblas. you can bomb freely at night, plus its only a ten minute walk to the beach. Don't sleep the middle eastern dudes that walk around selling six packs all night. Score hash on the beach too. There is a legal wall near the Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona. Couple blocks from las ramblas. i went to school in this building. I came across at least 30 different guys piecing in the daytime from all over the place. Here's how to find the place. http://www.cccb.org/en/

Last edited: Jun 26, 2007