who has the most posts on 12oz.

aichs47

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ComicBookGuy

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by ComicBookGuy

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Thats a queer move, passing off a part of Billy Madison as your own thought.

hahahahahaha....

holler for that shit....

<----most posts, ya heard....

Guest ComicBookGuy

i didnt expect anyone to think it was one of my original thoughts, ill bet everyone on this board has already seen billy madison atleast thrice.

Quite possibly one of the best quotes ever posted on this board.

Guest imported_Europe

Well, if you actually explored this website instead of being a bored dumb-ass, you might know who has the most posts... Not that it matters...

Archived