who has performed anal sex on a girl?

VeganDraftDodgerY3K

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if she starts balling and screaming when you first put it in pull it out and sit back cause she is going to be whinning for a while. oh and shell complain about pooping too. but yeah her crying when you stick it in and saying its the worst pain in her life. yeah that sucks

If shes really in to it, have her practice with her fingers in the shower first. Then when she decides to take it around back, lube it all up and ease it in , inch by inch, making sure shes comfortable the whole time. Make sure she's done the necessary cleaning also, ive heard bad stories about lazy hos that don't purge their shit. I did it cuz i was out of jimmy hats and i didnt even want to know what my wang looked like afterwards, but its cool cuz you can stimulate the scooter at the same time

Guest Comp Shoes

yeah, well putting my mouth were blood comes out once a month doesnt sound so great either...hahahahaaa.

Anyway, my point is, penis' and vaginas can be cleaned, its hard to clean up in an ass, sure you can clean the exterior, but im talking about up in the anus. That part is always gonna be rank. This whole discussion is too funny...the lows I stoop to, to entertain myself at work!!

yo comp shoes.. thanks for the low stoops cuz damn im fuggin bored at work. everybody else here is hard at work while i read storys of poopoo fucking.. ha it gives me a reason to sit in front of this puter..

------------------

283 pig bunisher

sugoi desu ne

das facha

TRUE STORY! My best freinds girlfriends boss told us this one night drunk.

He met this hottie in a bar he knew she was gunna be a slut in the sack and he wants his brown belt bad!!!!!

So he scoops her up their at her place bonking and shes like "stick it in my ass" you can quote that to kiddies!

so he starts to ram this hoe in the dumper yadda yadda yadda....He wakes up with a HORRIBLE BURNING ALL OVER HIS CACK! doods shitting he's got an std from this hoe.He goes to the clinc and they can't find shit wrong his twig and berrys.Off to the hospital and they can't find shit wrong either....so he tells the doc about the night before and the doctor now wants exrays taken on his cack.He's like why? doc's like i got a feeling.So they exray Mikes wang and what do they find??????????BAM A PEICE OF CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so 2 hours of sergery and Mikes off work for a week.

I'm still in shock he told us this but he was mad wasted!

THIS IS TRUE!

Guest Comp Shoes

Am I the only one that thinks a persons ass should be exit only. It doesnt really turn me on to think about putting my dick in a hole where shit comes out.

this girl i dated for 3 years once asked me early in the relationship to have sex... and i am not real down with sex so we ended up not having sex... so one day she asks me if i wont have vaginal sex with her would i have anal sex with her... she was a virgin... wowsers huh,,, maskoner loves that story

• 1 year later...
Guest willy.wonka

one time i was in jail with this little bitch...

<--stuck his dick in some girls asshole.

secret is starting to crack me up.

Archived