who has hung out with the teaser

pissdrunkwhat?!

at first i felt slightly akward about hanging out with him but when i met him it was like he wasnt even the same person hes really cool and he is funny. i know some of you fucks know him in person too so why is it that so many people on here dont like him? is it because he posts alot of shit? who cares i think its fucked up how he got banned and shit but theres nothing really i can do about it. so again i ask how many of you have met the man known as tease? oh yea and the first time i met him i was all the way across the city and we were about to leave so i was gonna call for a ride but he took me home out of the kindness of his heart and its a good thing because i woudl of been stuck on a bad side of town in the hot ass sun for hours because my mom wasnt home to pick me up... VIVA LA TEASER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137

yeah net personas are gay...

im really a 500 pound black woman named mrs june bug.... (imma get you suckka!) lol... im pretty wasted

he got banned for being a worthless piece of shit.

he got banned because since none of us lived in texas, we couldn't just beat some sense into him.

he got banned because he was a 21 year old 'man' who still was in the beliefe that a girl could get pregnant by swallowing.

he got banned cause i can.

who cares?

the world is a much better place.

haha seeking.... i mean i know its up to your discretion but i dont see how tease could piss you off so bad and not the rest of the half brained idiots on this forum really though how can marlboro red not get banned.. how come that guy who likes to think about fuckin his parents doesnt get banned? but whatever makes you happy at the end of the day haha

alright seeking this is straight from the horses mouth haha

tease-" "seeeking, i dont care if you hate me or whatever, but let me view the site man... you blocked my ip# so i cant even see any of the pages, nor the flicks in tha bench... i wont post on here, but i want to be able to read and see the piks...RAVEN said it was up to you" (email is ibtease@hotmail.com) there haha im no longer being a message boy so if you want to talk shit to him do it through email cause im not getting involved any further than this

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by seeking

it's not so much that he 'knows' he's a 'terrible admin', more that he just doesn't give a fuck what a bunch of herbs on the internet think.

this is the internet, if you're not laughing at it, you're a fag.

a big WORD on that tip...

Archived