Who got u into writing/who did u look up to?

dniice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TVT, Vet

IOF, namely Jas7, Abel, Rem.

ALG (Ice rocking simples like a fucking job, Serk, Esac)

HI (Fill Masters)

TC5, Cycle will be one of my favorite writers til the day I die.

TOE, just mind blowing shit everytime I see one of those TOE heads rock something.

Bates

Curve

Mber

hahahahha funny story. my friend moved down from seattle. and was like not even into graffiti that much. but he knew alot of people that were. so i bit there style. cuz i looked up to them. and i live in san antonio. so i actually learned the right way to write. fucking toys who try to fucking write down here. ugh! yeah. so think of how unique my style is.

there werent any other writers i knew at first so i pretty much had to learn on my own. i guess i always looked up to pieces for bombs i seen around the town. Not the abundant two color throwies. im talking about the ones that stood out and showed alot of time spent on em. I like to think i do the same now when i go bomb.

When i was younger i used to go by these TBK pieces by Gums, Trouble, and Elixr on the back of this huge screen for a drive in theatre. They were (and after years they still are) facing the freeway. They wern't exceptional or anything, but they were defanitely the first graffiti I noticed. The stepping stone I suppose.

Some of the first graph I saw in real life was Kosick, Fosick, Juant, Chop, and Teader back in the day when he was on a diet. thats just on some michigan scene I picked up a can 4 years ago and havent stoped since. like all u other toys I taught myself everything I know.