Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

who gives a fuck about freight trains?

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by freedomofspeech, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freedomofspeech

freedomofspeech Banned

why should anyone give a shit if someone has rocked a burner on a freight, when you can spend hours and hours in those yards, a lot of them are daytime plots. fuck freight pussies, it's on a level with just painting a legal wall, except u still count it as steel. why bother?

2. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

3. fifty footer

fifty footer Member

another jealous foreigner......

USA son!

4. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

5. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

You sure have opened my eyes!

6. 228.504.562

228.504.562 Member

HAHAHAHA!

APARENTLY YOU HAVENT PAINTED IN LOS ANGELES YARDS....

-SIKE.AS

7. THE ST!X

THE ST!X Member

seriously alot of hate comin toward the freights latly.. i think alot of folks r jus gettin jelous there not hot shyt cuz they paint cannels and under the bridge spots:huh: lol

8. I Heart Freights

I Heart Freights Senior Member

9. estaked

estaked Member

co-signed

10. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

frieght pussies? hahaha. come over to the west coast, yards in cali and pheonix arent THAT chill homie. its not on the same level as painting walls, its above that shit. sure you rocked that bridge just outside of town, or caught a handwrite or two on the newspaper racks, but that shit doesnt get up and travel to canada, utah, florida, new york, get caught by someone hundreds of miles away. your handwrites dont entertain me when im stuck in traffic waiting for the rail road crossing sign to stop blinking. so have some respect, cause chances are, they're up in there own city as well.

11. ill cosby

ill cosby Member

yeah most freight kings get up on walls aswell

12. THREE FIFTY SEVEN..........

THREE FIFTY SEVEN.......... New Jack

i dont think freights are that easy, u got conrail, csx, and amtrak police scoping out alot of freight spots

13. hater 101

hater 101 New Jack

it takes time and hard work to have your name known in this freight shit...being chased by train police,dogs,cops, its a felony evry time you deface a train..i have had my friends quit graffiti over this shit..partly because there pussys but W/E sience 97 ive been puttin in work almost evryday.and i have no regrets so fuck you..........

14. dick pettybone

dick pettybone New Jack

freights are easy? try painting fr8s in the ghettos of detroit. gunclaps, random creeps in the yard scrappin metal, getttin your car broken into when you come back... lotta fun man, holler at me we can take you there and dump your ugly ass in a gondola.:p

15. THREE FIFTY SEVEN..........

THREE FIFTY SEVEN.......... New Jack

thats true most freight spots or yards are heavens for drug users and other crimes
    i saw a guy banging this hot chick on the tracks last week i just sttod there and did the pee wee herman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.