WHO GETS DME HOPPERS???

FOKASS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Most of the canadian wheaties don't get buffed too often. Lots of wack old prarie stuff running on them. However they do sit in big flat fields of wheat near grain elevators with the sun beating down on them for weeks/months at a time...so the fading can be kinda bad.

DME is the Dakota Minnesota and Eastern...guess what area they are based out of? South Dakota, and Minnesota! They just aquired I&M Railink (or are in the process of doing so) so the region they serve will be increasing to include chicago and kansas city. The hoppers should get play in that region, plus whatever port they happen to be sending the grain too...so it should be all over the place...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Originally posted by ese

Most of the canadian wheaties don't get buffed too often. Lots of wack old prarie stuff running on them. However they do sit in big flat fields of wheat near grain elevators with the sun beating down on them for weeks/months at a time...so the fading can be kinda bad.

DME is the Dakota Minnesota and Eastern...guess what area they are based out of? South Dakota, and Minnesota! They just aquired I&M Railink (or are in the process of doing so) so the region they serve will be increasing to include chicago and kansas city. The hoppers should get play in that region, plus whatever port they happen to be sending the grain too...so it should be all over the place...

there is plenty of dme hoppers running around, but the yellows aren't going around much, majority of them are in the midwest, but there may be trouble with the

production of more of these cars.

we've got a line of them in a local yard, which had i thinkk 56 i counted in a row, all empty,

somethings wrong, when they are laid up for more then 2 months, not moving an inch

DME's struggling right now, them and BN are fighting over property, and i was talking with an ex rail worker last night, he said if dme continues to expand, the main operations center we'll say, is set to be in a very close town, which would be good for economy, and great for all you who've smashed these hoppers, as they will get out and actually GO somewhere,

same with the soybean processor cars, the tan ones, really smooth cars too,

theirs plenty of them just sitting here in bumfuck, and i've been doing my best to flick every last one of them, i'd hate to do a smooth car like that and let it lay up in bumfuck nowhere for months at a time, bullshit if you ask me.

i have 27 tankers near my house that have been just chilling there for almost 10 years now. odd thing is there is no rust on the rails or anything.. and im positive they havent moved because i drive by them every day atleast twice and i have checked up on some of the numbers. i wonder why it isnt rusty.

Archived