Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WHO GETS DME HOPPERS???

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by FOKASS, Apr 19, 2002.

1. FOKASS

FOKASS New Jack

I KILLED 2 YELLOW DME HOPPERS THE OTHER NIGHT
    ARE THEY FROM CANADA?
    ALSO WHO (IN USA)SEES THEM CANADIAN HOPPERS THE RED ONES WITH YELLOW LOGOS AND THE TWO TONE CANADIANS ASWELL
    DO THEY GET THA MADD CANADIAN BUFF?:spent:

2. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Most of the canadian wheaties don't get buffed too often. Lots of wack old prarie stuff running on them. However they do sit in big flat fields of wheat near grain elevators with the sun beating down on them for weeks/months at a time...so the fading can be kinda bad.
    DME is the Dakota Minnesota and Eastern...guess what area they are based out of? South Dakota, and Minnesota! They just aquired I&M Railink (or are in the process of doing so) so the region they serve will be increasing to include chicago and kansas city. The hoppers should get play in that region, plus whatever port they happen to be sending the grain too...so it should be all over the place...

3. whoami

whoami Guest

See em all the time.....

4. FOKASS

FOKASS New Jack

SLIKK I PAINT THEMS IN OHIO!
    THANKS FOR THE INFO
    ANY INFO ON THEM CANADIANS???????????:eek:

5. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

i will most definatly see your hoppers....ill be on the look out...

6. FOKASS

FOKASS New Jack

if ya can grab me flikks
    thanks FUCKO!!!!!!!!!!!

7. honkyartist

honkyartist Banned

man you guys got it bad
    just paint the damn things
    if you really want to know yes
    we see em in the Platte

8. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

SOME NEED THE BUFF 2

I HAVE SOME RUNING ON THEM HOE'S WITH FUCKO AND NEED FLIX.HIT US UP
    MUCH THAMKS!!

9. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

there is plenty of dme hoppers running around, but the yellows aren't going around much, majority of them are in the midwest, but there may be trouble with the
    production of more of these cars.

we've got a line of them in a local yard, which had i thinkk 56 i counted in a row, all empty,

somethings wrong, when they are laid up for more then 2 months, not moving an inch

DME's struggling right now, them and BN are fighting over property, and i was talking with an ex rail worker last night, he said if dme continues to expand, the main operations center we'll say, is set to be in a very close town, which would be good for economy, and great for all you who've smashed these hoppers, as they will get out and actually GO somewhere,
    same with the soybean processor cars, the tan ones, really smooth cars too,
    theirs plenty of them just sitting here in bumfuck, and i've been doing my best to flick every last one of them, i'd hate to do a smooth car like that and let it lay up in bumfuck nowhere for months at a time, bullshit if you ask me.

10. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Don't blame DME. All kinds of hoppers lay up for months in bumfuck. That's why a lot of heads don't like hoppers.

11. El Sodoma

El Sodoma New Jack

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

same with tankers

13. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

yes the black tankers as well, i counted 27 of them, which eventually moved out, there's been alot of action in the yards lately, finally :)

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i have 27 tankers near my house that have been just chilling there for almost 10 years now. odd thing is there is no rust on the rails or anything.. and im positive they havent moved because i drive by them every day atleast twice and i have checked up on some of the numbers. i wonder why it isnt rusty.

15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist