who else is dumb hyped about the season finale of FRIENDS

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

every single episode.

cue laugh track.

3, 2, 1... cue laugh track.

and ready... cue laugh track.

hold...now! cue laugh track.

pause.... cue laugh track.

whoa nipples!

cue laugh track.

and finally... cue laugh track.

fade out.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

oh god....i wish i wasnt so confused about my own sexuallity, then mabey i could enjoy a good tv show while drinking good beer and sitting next to a hot ass girl....*sigh*....if only i were boogie hands

please believe......

you cant touch me

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

friends sucks. what the hell is your problem?

i used to hate friends, but then i had to watch it cause my girl always wanted to. at first i would laugh sarcastically and point out the obvious things, just to annoy her. but as time went on, the fake laughter turned into real chuckles. now i think the show is hilarious. don't start watching it, it'll turn you.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by T.T Boy

i wanted to watch it, me and boogie have had this conversation before.

what happened?

rahceal had her baby and everyone was wondering if her and ross were going to get married. well earlier in the show ross's mom gave him her mothers ring, incase hedecides to propose to rahceal. well everyone knows that they like eachother, so in the end you're waiting to see them hook it up. well ross leaves the room to get something for racheal, and leaves the ring in the room. well while he's gone, racheal is talking to joey about how she's sure ross is going to hook up with someone else, and she's all bummed. well joey ends up going to get something from under a table, where he finds ross's ring. he looks all suprised cause he realizes that ross does want to marry racheal. but he turns around (still on his knee) and is facing her, holding the ring. he says nothing......then racheal says "yes"... what da fuck? then it shows ross walking back to the room all happy, with flowers for racheal. end of the show.

i hope that made sense.

the damn end pissed me off , not in a 'whoo damn cant wait till next season ' way . But more in a ' what the fuck , that would never happen in real life ' way . stupid writing . OBVIOUSLY , they she woulda realized it had fallen out of ross' coat .jesus sanchez already

Originally posted by ASER1NE

all y'all who say the show sucks are foolin yourselves ...........theres no way in hell if you actually sat down and watched an entire episode you couldnt laugh atleast once ..........take me up on it , i dare ya .

try it

yeah, ive watched freinds, the writing is all right, i want to fuck phoebe, shes my type, i identify with joey..blah blah blah.....

however, that was a time wasting experience, to actually schedule half a hour out my life to watch some slut have some nerds baby in complete fiction so some dumbass can try and fuck her when hes fucked half of new york, would be a waste of my fucking time, and to brag that im fucking peoples girlfriends when im so pussy whipped i make a internet post about watching a season finally yuppie slut show on a graffiti message board with my yuppie intellectual girlfriend, indicates somebody aint never tasted the grimey life......

die yuppie scum.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

the damn end pissed me off , not in a 'whoo damn cant wait till next season ' way . But more in a ' what the fuck , that would never happen in real life ' way . stupid writing . OBVIOUSLY , they she woulda realized it had fallen out of ross' coat .jesus sanchez already

word damn all summer to find out what happenes.:mad:

rahceal had her baby and everyone was wondering if her and ross were going to get married. well earlier in the show ross's mom gave him her mothers ring, incase hedecides to propose to rahceal. well everyone knows that they like eachother, so in the end you're waiting to see them hook it up. well ross leaves the room to get something for racheal, and leaves the ring in the room. well while he's gone, racheal is talking to joey about how she's sure ross is going to hook up with someone else, and she's all bummed. well joey ends up going to get something from under a table, where he finds ross's ring. he looks all suprised cause he realizes that ross does want to marry racheal. but he turns around (still on his knee) and is facing her, holding the ring. he says nothing......then racheal says "yes"... what da fuck? then it shows ross walking back to the room all happy, with flowers for racheal. end of the show.

there you go

Archived