Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Who else got to work tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by old*824, Nov 27, 2003.

1. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

at ten am which is why im dorking out on 12oz all night.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

9:30 am till 5:30pm. i'm on 8:30 to 4:40 next week. casual friday tomorrow which is always good.

3. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

so it must allready be thursday down under i take....

its a national holiday in the us....i could be out partying like a motherfucking party monster that partys and gets fucked up and partys...

but im with a old englishy and 12oz.

social life like crazy huh.

4. cutlips

cutlips Junior Member

1pm to 11pm i always have to work on the holidays if im lucky maybe ill get some leftovers but not likely......:mad:

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it'll be finished in around 6 hours

6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I do. 8am sharp. but tommorows just a thursday up here....

7. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

fuck that.. i have to wake up at 4am tommorrow to catch a flight to california. i'll be back on monday... peace.

p.s. look at the status thing directly to the left of this line... damn ain't it nifty :crazy:

8. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

i have a job interview tomorrow, so two hours of some so-called work.

I hope i get the job tho, thats the important part, then come the friday night drinking excuses.

teempire

9. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

old

you work hey? dont hard ass gangst3R$ like you who know all these gang members sell yay and enjoy the high life?

10. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

all the gangsters i know hold day jobs.

11. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

no work, my bakery is closed so no deliveries, but we're having this big potluck dinner on sunday, so the warehouse has to be all decorated and painted by then - i've been contemplating hiring a day laborer...

12. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

i have been contemplating a career as a delivery driver. however, i think i will stick with the trade im in and just try to stop drinking a hundred and 80 a week before the season picks back up.

13. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

Or you could become a errand runner for the mafia...way more in your field i'd say.

14. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

making an honest wage for an honest hour for me is cool

you know, how you gonna talk shit on $45,000 a year ima be making in two years when im making $24,000 a year right now. and besides that, this is the skilled trades industry. you get me in a office im worth at least thirty six sayen the last offer letter i got from a multinational corp.

15. justaname

justaname Member

im working tomorrow! fucking great...i chose to work tomorrow because noone home to celebrate this thanksgiving shit anwyays *im asian, yes*