Who else got to work tomorrow?

old*824

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so it must allready be thursday down under i take....

its a national holiday in the us....i could be out partying like a motherfucking party monster that partys and gets fucked up and partys...

but im with a old englishy and 12oz.

social life like crazy huh.

Originally posted by old*824

i have been contemplating a career as a delivery driver. however, i think i will stick with the trade im in and just try to stop drinking a hundred and 80 a week before the season picks back up.

Or you could become a errand runner for the mafia...way more in your field i'd say.

making an honest wage for an honest hour for me is cool

you know, how you gonna talk shit on $45,000 a year ima be making in two years when im making $24,000 a year right now. and besides that, this is the skilled trades industry. you get me in a office im worth at least thirty six sayen the last offer letter i got from a multinational corp.

Originally posted by old*824

making an honest wage for an honest hour for me is cool

you know, how you gonna talk shit on $45,000 a year ima be making in two years when im making $24,000 a year right now. and besides that, this is the skilled trades industry. you get me in a office im worth at least thirty six sayen the last offer letter i got from a multinational corp.

play grand theft auto 3, it will allow you to fill that void you have in your now.

Originally posted by fatbastard

play grand theft auto 3, it will allow you to fill that void you have in your now.

i have no void. infact im gratefull to make $12 an hour. if i had a void like that video games wouldnt fill it, but mugging fatbastards sure would.

Archived