WHO DONT YOU LIKE

TkEiAnSgE

i dont particularly like the president at the moment, i was wondering besides the known statistics and approval ratings what are your personal predicts about the upcoming elections?

will he still have power?

this thread is for people you dont like it can be celebrities, athletes, musisians whatever.

thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate the majority of things that come on tv. But what i really hate is when i get to channel 63 and i want to see some cool show about vintage cars or see some guy with a long white beard welding the chassy of a 78 camaro all i get is motorcross or the dreaded nascar race that will be on for the next 5 hours. Five hours in tv time is damn near infinite especially when there is nothing else on to capture your interest. You can't channel surf for 5 hours. No one has that much endurance.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i did it to avoid the whole "it's not mum it's mom" bullshit. but obviously some people can't get over it.

about two mothers days ago this guy did this peice that said "mom" it pissed me off so much i went and bought his exact colours and changed the "O" into an "U" (mind you it was a dulux peice so the colours were not that hard to come by)......then i added highlights, and a keyline to componsate.

i dont know why it pisses me off so much but it does.

and oh yeah why do we refer to sep 11 as "the tragedies of 911" when for us it should be 119? that also pisses me off.

Originally posted by fatbastard

about two mothers days ago this guy did this peice that said "mom" it pissed me off so much i went and bought his exact colours and changed the "O" into an "U" (mind you it was a dulux peice so the colours were not that hard to come by)......then i added highlights, and a keyline to componsate.

i dont know why it pisses me off so much but it does.

and oh yeah why do we refer to sep 11 as "the tragedies of 911" when for us it should be 119? that also pisses me off.

ok mate, time to get over it

I hate movie stars, and people who cast them. I mean who went to high school where the highschool was predominently 28 year old's, and always had a love story or 2 that ended up perfectly? Didnt kids commit suicide and shoot up shit and what not at school, and arent most highschoolers under 18 years old? Also, does anybody else notice how every high school in movies has every class of people, and a large amount, like hard core punks, really rich smart kids, kids who wont talk to people and are really weird, and none of them get along with anybody but the people in their cliques?

I also hate sports stars, i mean fuck, who cares if you can hit a baseball over a fence, i can do more shit than that, give me the millions of dollars salary, that would be dope, or give it to teachers.

However here is a list of loves

Girlfriend

My 1984 el camino

Simpsons

Family Guy

Southpark

Wal-mart

I'd say i don't like EUROPE but usually after he's done belittling me, i reflect on the complete and total assinine reponse I had left for someone's thread*

*Ken park thread, swearing too much, the thread someone had on third rail where i said you can't sell out and still have integrity, bum fight commentary, the japanese taking over nicaragua in world war 2, etc....

Thanks europe, i would have been banned long ago if it wasn't for you