who do you want dead...

nick5542

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hahaha, you can take a number in line for the people that would have me dead. Does your pussy hurt? Maybe you should go sit on the toilet and bleed that shit out sweet heart. Just a suggestion.

how often you say that shit, i swear i heard it before...

fuck it man, lets hug

:D

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hahaha, you can take a number in line for the people that would have me dead.

I find myself saying this same thing on an almost daily basis. I feel like I'm living in a real poor version of a soap opera. So scandalous.

Some times i really wish these kids that talk about blading or line skating or what ever the hell would die. Go do a triple axel you homos

Originally posted by ARCEL

hahaha isnt nick 452 the kid who started a thread about making holes in his ears or something ? haha oh well no hard feelings, he probably mistook me for someone else.

yeah i am the one who made that thread, did we have a moment in it? :lol:

nah, your prolly not all that bad but i hate that every thread you "bless" you just have something dumb to say like "this sucks"

Originally posted by Godzirra

I find myself saying this same thing on an almost daily basis. I feel like I'm living in a real poor version of a soap opera. So scandalous.

Some times i really wish these kids that talk about blading or line skating or what ever the hell would die. Go do a triple axel you homos

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: holy shit!

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

you heard it before because defy is the one who started saying "Ohh, does someone have a bloody poosey?"... same goes for the "teh suck" stuff, remember the image he made?..

You're like a fucking pubic elf. I don't copy YOUR BOYFRIEND DEFY, never have, never will. And he's STILL wrong about the awd turbo not being as good as the 2 wheel drive turbo Talon.... Oh and for the record, ah... I'm gonna leave it alone.... ya fuckwads deserve eachother.

:lol:

GST owns the fucking GSX...

why the fuck would you need the traction of AWD in texas? are you guys too snowed in? or does it get to wet there?

i think not.

your brother is wasting his time and money going for a gsx.

and you know nothing about cars. you are a moron who needs to get a life and get off 12oz.. you have fallen into the boat with tease.

thank you once again. you helpless bitch.

Archived