who do you bomb with?

nick5542

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NOVAGIRL

i bomb with my boyfriend...so i guess that makes me a graffwhore right?:rolleyes:

i dunno...did he get you started?

my partner charges 4.25 for a night of services.... yes my friends its the georgi vodka... and the nights i can't scrounge up enough change for georgi, its guaranteed to be OE800 or COLT45... you know why cause they'll never rat you out and they are always there for encouragement...peace

SSA Crew

... I bomb with.

... I like to bomb with my friend Paul Metzger. He lives at 2903 Pheasant Ridge. He writes ENOK2 and is currently riding at 145th and watts Ave...........

SHeeeeesh....

CAPS........... always good for a joke.

Originally posted by spizazzz

yo NOVAGIRL props to another female writer in the DC/VA area! Don't let the assholes tell you you can't paint!

that would be great if she were from nova...

but shes not.

and i bomb with: me. i dont really like to bomb with other people for the most part. hell, i dont like bombing much to begin with. when it comes to painting in general:

crew:95% of the time

outside of crew: 5% of the time

i have one friend ive been painting with for long enough that isnt in any crews with me, but might as well be, cause i dont consider him to be outside of the crew...hard to explain......

• 4 weeks later...

Archived