"who came along for the ride?"

boogie hands

"HEY YOU!!! YOU CANT COME INSIDE!!!"

i just had the best time in my car. the weather here is just cold enough where you need a sweater, i though i needed a hoody so out i went. i jumped in my car, threw in my misfits tape and started off on my journey to home depot. of course it being sweater weather and not hoody weather i got hot so i rolled down the windows. driving made the wind coming in my window cooler than it actually was which magically made it hoody weather. all of a sudden i hit that little 5 minute span where everything was perfect, there were no homeless people, i had no bills, i didnt have to work....all of lifes stress was gone for those few minutes....it was just me, the comfort of my fleece hoody coupled with the cold air on my face and of course, The Misfits....i never knew i could enjoy myself so much in a car....

this is actually pretty pointless but whatever...im happy so im sharing:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah, the weather here is fine, it started to feel spring...

So i was in the car, just bought the iron flag, going over to my girls house. I try to up the volume and to my surprise the car stereo didnt liked what the buttons had to say, i take off the panel and the fuckin cd keeps playing on its own...hit the eject button, music stops.

The cd is still locked in the player and i cant even listen to radio.

Why am i telling you all this?

Cause the key element on your ride where the misfits...

BUMP for peacefull car rides

WE ARE 138

oh, man... you're speaking my language. the misfits stuff is flawless (and i mean the real misfits)..

"she walks out with empty arms, machine gun in her hands, she is good, she is bad, no one understands..."

"one last caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrressssss, last caress again........"

oh yeah, don't forget- making up your own words to danzig's is almost as great as the music yourself.

Guest fr8lover

very good post boogie, i know exactly what youre talking about..

for me its all about putting on some am radio, letting the window crack and maybe even let the heater turn a bit cooler and straight slide down the street to the store...its what its all about.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i could actually picture bring in that car...damn i feel better for that. thank you...p.s. it was sweater/longsleeve t-shirt weather here today too.:king:

Originally posted by fr8oholic

i just took a spin in the whip myself. a little at the drive in and 100mph action. soothes the soul i tell you..

then it began raining...

i need to lay off the 100 mph action...seriously.

i got up to i think 140 on the interstate a couple of weeks ago....

broad daylight, and 2 other cars runnin with me.....

Originally posted by chozer

i need to lay off the 100 mph action...seriously.

i got up to i think 140 on the interstate a couple of weeks ago....

broad daylight, and 2 other cars runnin with me.....

i hear ya...

my speeding habits are ridiculous..

i usually do about 60 in 45's around here

i got this real secluded, about 5 mile long straight road that nobody, and i mean nobody, drives down at night time. ive taken the ride out for a couple 100+ mph runs down there for the hell of it...i let out at 110 the other time..

also a nice lil highway i've brought the car up to 115 on...that's about when it started losing steam in 5th gear

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

i hear ya...

my speeding habits are ridiculous..

i usually do about 60 in 45's around here

i got this real secluded, about 5 mile long straight road that nobody, and i mean nobody, drives down at night time. ive taken the ride out for a couple 100+ mph runs down there for the hell of it...i let out at 110 the other time..

also a nice lil highway i've brought the car up to 115 on...that's about when it started losing steam in 5th gear

i managed to hit 130 last weekend but i was creeping up on some traffic and had to back off. even without being lowered the car still handled better than i thought at high speeds.

Archived