Who beleives 2012

TRUE2

i never beleived it till today after watching videos and doing some researchthat on dec 21 2012 it will be the end of the world wat are your takes on it

Dec 21, 2012 - End of the World? paste that into youtube and watch all 6 parts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothings going to happen, and if it does, sweet. I saw that shit. What i do think will happen: more of the same old bullshit. The only thing i am not down for being in nyc is that gigantic tidal wave that could rape the city at any time, from the canary islands once they erupt. Id much rather go out by the super volcano at Yellowstone, or be nuked or hit with a meteor. Not saying this has anything to do with 2012, just shit that can happen whenever jesus feels like swinging the ban hammer.

As long as you got your apocalypse L ready you are good.

man fuck that! it's just some shit hyped up by the scientologists so that when it doesn't happen they can flip it around and tell you how your religion lied and for just a small user fee they can rid you of body thetans and provide natural male enhancement (just look at what it's done for Tom Cruise!).

ya i im just scared of dieing from the ocean like i could care less bout the nukes and all that shit i just care bout a huge ass tidal wave coming in and just drowning the fuck out of everyone if it happens i want instant death

please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012

please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012please don't tell us why the world is ending in 2012

hell yeah, this whole 2012 shit dont bother me, now i was shook bout it, but i realized how long 4 years is a hella long time, ima live my life, and if i die i would stoked cause you know how long niggas been anticipating the end of the world, if i could be a part of that i wouldnt mind it , better then getting shanked by a nigga for a couple dollars on the bus

and to now that i think of it i beleive in wen you die the very 1st baby that is born exactly after you die is you but you just dont know it cause i dont think its blank after i think you just start a whole new life in a whole new body whole new family whole new everything so wen we all die we will just come back in the new world