Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Who befriended "Tom"? : Who thinks he inhales profusely?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Teh0wnz, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Teh0wnz

Teh0wnz Member

Look at ya. Befriending anyone. Please don't post a m**p**e link here... as there are other places for that. Comments, suggestions?

Post em.... and vote fuckers.

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

yo, d, you on that shit, too? i'm a newbian on it. uhhh...Tom looks stupid, but I bet he's making mooola.

uh...what was the question?

3. Teh0wnz

Teh0wnz Member

Heh... I'm there dude, but I think Tom is a major mook. Your couch nigga your couch, they shoulda never gave you niggas money.

4. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

i deleted that fucker from my friends list.....

5. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

Tom is my bitch......
    Nigga stole me a 12 pack just yesterday

6. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Who the hell is "Tom."

7. Teh0wnz

Teh0wnz Member

He thinks he's God or something because he created myspace.

8. JFKFC

JFKFC Junior Member

nah man i'm cool with tom. tom is helping dudes in their mid 20's meet up with the 18 year old lame-ass scenester girls who aren't old enough to get in to the bars where they usually hang out. if you're old enough to buy them booze you've just gotta throw on a thursday cd maybe take them by hot topic and buy them a t-shirt and you're in there. just kidding--tom's a boner.

9. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

yeah man , i thought i was olne in that though , like who the fuck is this dude trying to be my boy and shit . if i see him on the street , im kicking him square in the nuts.

10. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

11. firsttake

firsttake Member

...and laughing at everyone else

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned