Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Who been bombing in Agartha???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Rothschild, May 22, 2002.

1. Rothschild

Rothschild Junior Member

I heard that they wanted to battle us....Anyone else heard that one???

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

yeah, i heard that the other day.....sounds like pure insanity to me

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

sounds like this needs to be in Third Rail ......

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

yup i heard that, i think everyone heard that. i think they sent that message out on the graffiti hotline. im sure everyone on hear has heard that one. Im sure they do want to battle you, maybe you should talk to them and have a tea party, when your done with your tea party tell us how it went and we can send the word out on the graffiti hotline so everyone can hear that one.

5. Rothschild

Rothschild Junior Member

Well I will select a counsel to meet with them. The only hard part is getting the proper gear to head down there. They wont give us any support from Dulce, Denver or Tejon. I think Los Alamos said they would send us down their...but we would have to be subjected to their interests. This can be risky... Well since the draconians keep spraying our skies... it is gonna get harder. The chemtrial spray falls into our blood and is used as a micro tracer that the draconians use to trace us when we either enter Shamballa or Agartha.....Damn Edgay Cayce blew it....

6. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

Ill say he did!!