Who are you...?

Milton

In the spirit of boredom and a genuine love for humanity I have decided to get to know the users of 12oz a little better. I have spoken with a few of you through instant messanger and or telephone, but the majority of you remain an enigma to me. And so I have devised a 8 step questionaire to allow me to see the inner depths of your souls. Lets get to know eachother...

Name: Milton Waddams

Photo: http://i.myspace.com/78/69/2569687/13626349_l.JPG'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: I'm one charming/convincing mo'fo.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I have no patience for other people when I have no interest in what they're doing. I hate standing around waiting for somebody to figure out what they're going to do. No, I don't want to wait here while you drive around the block getting high...

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I go out sometimes late at night to help beautify the urban environment... (Hopefully you can come up with better ones)

What would you like to add: You should all go see Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Funny ass movie...

Go ahead, tell me about yourself...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: that devilush bitch

Photo:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/gunsandmoney/I%20hate%20myself/prettylips.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: best trait? i'm patient. i'm a good listener, i give good advice, i'm friendly and i'm loyal. my best feature? shit. none? i can fart loud i guess?

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: i hold grudges. just dont get on my bad side and you will be okay.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community:

well for the community? i havent done shit for the community. i hate the community that i live in right now. to benefit myself? i try to be a nice person to everyone. sometimes, i am stand offish and come off as a bitch but thats because i am protecting myself from any harm. lately, i havent done anything to benefit myself. i've been too busy making other people happy.

What would you like to add: the hubby just called me and said "i love you" and hung up on me.

i'm working on a handstyles issue.

i have a lot of art ideas running in my head and i will stop by pearls soon to work on it.

i have about 100 pairs of shoes so far. i gotta clean it out.

Originally posted by Milton

Name: Nate Valium

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/kickasspogostick/aaatlien.jpg'>

Occupation: Student/Web Page Design/ Audio Engineer/ Victoria's Secret Loadee

What do you consider your best trait or feature: I look innocent as hell, thus getting me out of a lot of trouble. I connect well with everyone, and if I don't that means they're putting up a front. It's a subconscious self-defense mechanism that saves me a lot of grief. I've never had anything to do with scenes or drama. I'd take a bullet for anyone I consider a friend.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I have a tendency to not give a fuck at any given time. I'm not so good at committing to things. Sometimes I'm quiet(?).

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: To benefit myself I've consciously built character and integrity through honesty and appreciation. The community? I'd save a pedestrian if the situation presented itself. I shake hands and kiss babies.

What would you like to add: I'm left handed. In little leauge I was number 3. I was born 6 years before my parents were married and my was on welfare until I was about 12 (sorta aids in my appreciation of things). I will seriously hurt you.

Next...

Name: MF GLIKDOOM.

Photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/gliko/mfgliko.jpg'>

Occupation: Full Time Student/Store PO Rep for a College Barnes N Noble.

What do you consider your best trait or feature: I tell the truth, straight. Nothing sugar coated nothing winced.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: See Above.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I've stopped hitting people in the face with large metal objects wrapped around my knuckles.

What would you like to add: LISTEN TO IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE. Nah not really.

Best Trait: I can listen to people dump thier problems on me and help find some of resolution without them having to get into physical confrontations.

Worst Trait: I have an extremely short temper and am very out-spoken/I like to get drunk and cause problems/I'm also very lazy--it takes alot for me to get motivated.

Other: I'm a huge fan 1970's movies,"Blaxsploitation" movies, late '60's amd 1970's cars and trucks(I restored more than 20 cars in the last 7 years), I enjoy looking through thift stores and buying early 70's blazer's and old Pendelton coats.

Hobbies: I like to deface property, freestyle on open-mic nights or hip-hop shows that pass through, ride my mountain bike on rough back woods trails, and of course, paint.

Music: old hip-hop(1998-below),old soul classic,original breaks, some 80's and 70's pop tunes

I guess that's it....:o

Name: Dowmagik

Photo: http://cabo.myspace.com:80/15/68/2058651/10065256_m.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: I'm good at making people laugh and am fun to be around.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: Sometimes a little too blunt. Will talk shit to pretty much anyone.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I never ever leave the toilet seat up and/or piss on the seat.

What would you like to add: I bucked at an anthill with a buddies handgun over the weekend. Gangsta.

[/b]

posted by Lord Howlington

Name: Shizz Nasty

Photo: It will shatter the servers

What do you consider your best trait or

feature: NONE, I'm ugly and a horrible person

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I HATE HUMANKIND

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: Stop doing drugs, and Rocking the world with the sounds of my guitar

What would you like to add: Nothing

Name: Glenn DeVille

Photo: http://photobucket.com/albums/v11/misteryuck/th_00012609.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: Lack of fear

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I dont have a lot of patience. I am absent minded at times.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I have been arrested several times which have required me to do some where around 700 hours of community service at a local food bank. I also help build houses for habitat for humanity when ever i get the chance. Not so much for them but more for my free hands on learning.

What would you like to add: IF it dont make dollars it dont make sence(cents). I always thought that was a pretty clever play on words.

Name: why WRITE?

Photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/illrati/haah.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: my best trait would be that when i lie, i lie good.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: i got a bad temper.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: i did 50 hours community service for committing a crime.

What would you like to add: i want a new cd and fuck free ipods.

Name: rental

Photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/ayhkat/googled.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: sympathetic/caring/intuitive.*plus i try hard to be completely honest at all times.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: patience/anxiety levels

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: care about and work with little kids. self reflection, try to change behavior through consciousness of actions and preset goals of behavior.

What would you like to add: I think i really should go to sex addicts anonymous. ive been meaning to for at least like two years.

Name: High Priest

Photo:http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00442168f00000022.jpg'>

Occpation:Student/Graphic Designer/Tattoo artist

Best trait/feature: Couldnt tell you.

Worst Trait or feature: Uh..in real life?

What have you dont to benifit your community: Alot of community service...

What would you like to add: Man..Or Astroman? (Look em up)

Occpation:dispatcher at a propane company.

Best trait/feature:my mind, power and will

Worst Trait or feature: free floating anxiety

What have you dont to benifit your community: made it a community. .

What would you like to add: despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage...

Name: Weapon X

http://weapon-x-web.hp.infoseek.co.jp/gif/title.gif'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: too many to mention, and I can’t just pick one.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: If I drink whisky, I’m almost guaranteed to black out.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I clean parks and ravines.

What would you like to add: I don’t remember how I got home last night.

Originally posted by rental

Name: rental

Photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/ayhkat/googled.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: sympathetic/caring/intuitive.*plus i try hard to be completely honest at all times.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: patience/anxiety levels

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: care about and work with little kids. self reflection, try to change behavior through consciousness of actions and preset goals of behavior.

What would you like to add: I think i really should go to sex addicts anonymous. ive been meaning to for at least like two years.

I'm not buying that photo........that girl in the pic looks older than 20!

Name: Jake (it'll be our little secret)

Photo: they're out there.

Occupation: freelance artist/manager of the sideshow i call life/geek

What do you consider your best trait or feature: Charming like that leprechaun with the cereal.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: People sometimes don't "get" me. i'm working on it.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: worked for habitat for humanity for a year, do alot of "generosity graphics".

What would you like to add: JUst think, if you take enough acid, become addicted to books, and spew out thoughts like vomit, you might grow up to be just like me.

Name: hail

Photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/illrati/Vacation/metall2.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: hmm .. my eyes .. they're huge and dark

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: uhh .. veryy moody

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: i did 32 hours community service for the catholic school i go to..

What would you like to add: im only moody when i kno u ;) :lol:

Name: PMB

Photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/fatdave/12oz/Picture040.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: I can bend at the waist and put my hands flat on the ground, without bending my knees. I then walk around like that - straight arms, straight legs - while shaking my head violently.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I have hemorrhoids.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I trimmed my pubes on Monday morning.

What would you like to add: Hi, mom.

Name: ClewTew.

Photo:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Cluetwo/cap_141.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: My big ol' weiner..Not really, but it's the only thing I can think of.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: Stubborn

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: Amps. Lots of amps. Plus the 360 hours of community service. I also worked at a homeless shelter for a few years when I was younger as a second job. Changed my outlook on life and people.

What would you like to add: This is hands down the most emo thing I have done in my life. Only for you Milton..

Name: I-Patch-Clansmen

Photo:

What do you consider your best trait or feature: Very laid back and easy to get along with

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I have no patience for stupid people or people that lakc common knowledge.Also a gemini so my mood can change in about 1 second flat.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I do art on random walls during the night.I perfer to do it during the day if possible.

What would you like to add:Be Pepper cause i'm a pepper too.Drink Dr.Pepper

Name: alure

Photo:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v344/missalure/bum.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: i dont know you tell me

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: i hate

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community:

gotten my shit together so i could be a good mom..for the community..gave buffers a job..

What would you like to add: rugged like rowanda

Name: Mr. 181

Photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/ikeashopper088/coldasswater.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: I have a heart the size of the universe

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: Impatient

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community:I help out the community with the type of work i do, i do pro bono work for some clients whom i know cannot afford me. I do free artwork for up and coming companies that need some shit done, just so they have a few things...not totally free, a bottle of liquor is sufficient.

What would you like to add: Life is pretty much a road that many people travel but very few actually experience to the fullest...be the small majority..love yourself, your family, your loved ones to the highest extent, treat everyone as if today is the last day of your life, smile when the sunshine comes out, and acknowledge that things one day might be hard, but the next day is a blank page for you to fill up in your book of life.