Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Who are you...?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Milton

Milton Senior Member

In the spirit of boredom and a genuine love for humanity I have decided to get to know the users of 12oz a little better. I have spoken with a few of you through instant messanger and or telephone, but the majority of you remain an enigma to me. And so I have devised a 8 step questionaire to allow me to see the inner depths of your souls. Lets get to know eachother...

Name: Milton Waddams
    Photo: http://i.myspace.com/78/69/2569687/13626349_l.JPG'>
    What do you consider your best trait or feature: I'm one charming/convincing mo'fo.
    What do you consider your worst trait or feature: I have no patience for other people when I have no interest in what they're doing. I hate standing around waiting for somebody to figure out what they're going to do. No, I don't want to wait here while you drive around the block getting high...
    What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I go out sometimes late at night to help beautify the urban environment... (Hopefully you can come up with better ones)
    What would you like to add: You should all go see Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Funny ass movie...

Go ahead, tell me about yourself...

2. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Name: that devilush bitch
    Photo:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/gunsandmoney/I%20hate%20myself/prettylips.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: best trait? i'm patient. i'm a good listener, i give good advice, i'm friendly and i'm loyal. my best feature? shit. none? i can fart loud i guess?

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: i hold grudges. just dont get on my bad side and you will be okay.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community:
    well for the community? i havent done shit for the community. i hate the community that i live in right now. to benefit myself? i try to be a nice person to everyone. sometimes, i am stand offish and come off as a bitch but thats because i am protecting myself from any harm. lately, i havent done anything to benefit myself. i've been too busy making other people happy.

What would you like to add: the hubby just called me and said "i love you" and hung up on me.
    i'm working on a handstyles issue.
    i have a lot of art ideas running in my head and i will stop by pearls soon to work on it.
    i have about 100 pairs of shoes so far. i gotta clean it out.

3. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

4. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

5. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

whoa, this is like myspace...but outside of myspace.

i'll come back to this...maybe

6. 455

455 Guest

Best Trait: I can listen to people dump thier problems on me and help find some of resolution without them having to get into physical confrontations.
    Worst Trait: I have an extremely short temper and am very out-spoken/I like to get drunk and cause problems/I'm also very lazy--it takes alot for me to get motivated.
    Other: I'm a huge fan 1970's movies,"Blaxsploitation" movies, late '60's amd 1970's cars and trucks(I restored more than 20 cars in the last 7 years), I enjoy looking through thift stores and buying early 70's blazer's and old Pendelton coats.
    Hobbies: I like to deface property, freestyle on open-mic nights or hip-hop shows that pass through, ride my mountain bike on rough back woods trails, and of course, paint.
    Music: old hip-hop(1998-below),old soul classic,original breaks, some 80's and 70's pop tunes

I guess that's it....:eek:

7. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

Name: Dowmagik
    Photo: http://cabo.myspace.com:80/15/68/2058651/10065256_m.jpg'>

What do you consider your best trait or feature: I'm good at making people laugh and am fun to be around.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: Sometimes a little too blunt. Will talk shit to pretty much anyone.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: I never ever leave the toilet seat up and/or piss on the seat.

What would you like to add: I bucked at an anthill with a buddies handgun over the weekend. Gangsta.

[/B][/QUOTE]

8. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

http://www.ysu.edu/WIS/images/woman%20scientist.gif'>

i'm intelligent
    i'm impatient
    i do genetics research for a meager pittance
    i'd like to add 1+1

9. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

11. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

Name: why WRITE?
    Photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/illrati/haah.jpg'>
    What do you consider your best trait or feature: my best trait would be that when i lie, i lie good.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: i got a bad temper.

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: i did 50 hours community service for committing a crime.

What would you like to add: i want a new cd and fuck free ipods.

12. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

Name: rental
    Photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/ayhkat/googled.jpg'>
    What do you consider your best trait or feature: sympathetic/caring/intuitive.*plus i try hard to be completely honest at all times.

What do you consider your worst trait or feature: patience/anxiety levels

What have you done in life to benefit yourself and/or your community: care about and work with little kids. self reflection, try to change behavior through consciousness of actions and preset goals of behavior.

What would you like to add: I think i really should go to sex addicts anonymous. ive been meaning to for at least like two years.

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

just use a cucumber or something

14. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Name: High Priest
    Photo:http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00442168f00000022.jpg'>
    Occpation:Student/Graphic Designer/Tattoo artist
    Best trait/feature: Couldnt tell you.
    Worst Trait or feature: Uh..in real life?
    What have you dont to benifit your community: Alot of community service...
    What would you like to add: Man..Or Astroman? (Look em up)

15. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

Occpation:dispatcher at a propane company.
    Best trait/feature:my mind, power and will
    Worst Trait or feature: free floating anxiety
    What have you dont to benifit your community: made it a community. .
    What would you like to add: despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage...