who are you writing for....

under

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to stop the destruction of so many trains.I am helping to restore trains back to the splendor by NOT PAINTING them..The vast majority look like shit...See the people who started painting trains did so after they had been active writers on walls and streets and had developed their skills and styles. Now there are people who are getting good over time on trains , in the meantime making alot of ugly trains, and wasting the aesthetic value of a freight, AND going over true boxcar history with crappy styles and will most likely not be writing in 5 years time anyhow.So save your paint.The beauty of the internet is you can get alot more circulation and popularity by posting nice legal wall productions and what not then by hitting a train. So go do this instead.The world will be a better place because of it.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by seeking innocence

im writing for the conquring lion of judah, kng of kings, ever living, ever pure... JAH, haile selassie...

oh, and milla jovovich

You should all take seeking's example and write for me. I love graffiti.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by seeking innocence

i guess technicly your right, but i write for the black jesus from africa, not the white one from bethleham...

There can only be one. Don't fuck with THE JESUS!

Guest --zeSto--

I write for Jebus !

and just to clear it up...

Emperor Selassie is believed to be the 2nd coming by some people...

so your both right !

I write for the kids who dont really have any idea what writing's about,

but think it's the coolest thing since pokemon. Those are the real critics...

and Ashley Judd said she'd marry me if I did it.

Guest --zeSto--

I write for the black Elvis,

and the puerto-rican El-Vez.

And the old women who need something to bitch about.

And the drunk that need some way to find their way home.

And the borded commuters who need a little spice.

but mostly for El-Vez

Guest DocterPotna~
Originally posted by under

Who are you writing for?

Are you writing for your self,people who know nothing about graffitti,or the other graff writers????????

WELL....OBVIOUSLY IF YOUR ASKING SUCH A TOY QUESTION ON 12oz... U MUST BE A COMPLETE FRIENDLESS RETARD... FIRST OFF PEOPLE THAT ASK GAY QUESTIONS ON 12oz ARE WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME... THE WAY LOTS OF OTHER WRITERS AND MYSELF LOOK AT IT: THIS SITE SHOULD BE USED TO DISPLAY PHOTOS AND GIVE OUTTA STATE OR OUTTA TOWNERS A CHANCE TO SEE GRAFF ART THEY MIGHT NEVER HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEE IN PERSON OR A MAGAZINE... EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN PERSONAL REASONS FOR DOING GRAFFITI...SOME PAINT FOR FUN AND DONT GIVE A RATS ASS IF ANYONE SEE'S IT...AND THEN THERES THE FAME WHORES WHO ONLY DO GRAFF IN THE PUBLIC EYE...EITHER WAY GRAFFITI IS JUST WHAT IT IS! SO STOP TRYING TO TALK A BOUT IT AND GO DO IT! YOUR WASTING EVERYONES TIME!:mad:

Archived