who are thinking you would actually vote for?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i might vote for bush...i dont like him, but he does have a plan. all he needs is 4 more years to complete it and if he doesnt make it, i think that he's gonna leave kerry with a big mess to take care of and i dont think kerry can deal with it. bush might be the anti-christ too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bush has a plan?! what fucking plan is that? to discredit kerry? if bush didn't have an election going on right now, he'd be risking impeachment. the only thing keeping him afloat is fear.

seriously, you people are fucking retards.

if bush wins, i will have no problem condemning the citizens of america with the same ferver i've previously reserved for our government. if you vote for bush, i hope your family rots in hell.

seeks/no love for hoes.

Originally posted by seeking

if bush wins, i will have no problem condemning the citizens of america with the same ferver i've previously reserved for our government. if you vote for bush, i hope your family rots in hell.

yep, you're a low grade hooker if you vote Bush. Get your head out of your ass and read the goddamn newspaper. Even the comics section!

Don't think you're all smart and Alex P. Keaton like if you vote Bush, man. Just go with the flow. If you love money, hey, it's all good. So does Kerry.

After the election, if Bush wins, I want all these house nigger 12ozers rounded up and hanged. On the internet.

i would rather shoot myself in the face than vote for bush.

if he wins, odds are good i'll try to formulate a permanent exit from the u.s. within the near future.

his reelection will tell me more about my fellow citizens than it does about the government.

**edit**

bush may have already orchestrated the theft of another election anyway.

DIEBOLD, anyone?

I read alot of, 'if bush wins, i'm leaving the country'. but instead of that, all of ye that say that should move to the 'battleground' states so that in the next election we won't have to be in the same boat with somebody bush grooms for the presidency... (jeb?). it'll be a cheaper/easier move...yeah, you'll have to live with the bush bullshit for four more years...but think of the rest of us. i mean, i know how great michigan is to live in, and i imagine ohio is a blast too...and oh boy, missouri and iowa sound lovley!! we need to spread out the democrats... the dems need to use some of that campaign money and help people move!!

I won't be voting but props to Willy Wonka for not being afraid to put a torch to the bandwagon.

I'll vote as soon as they do away with the electoral college thank you very much.

i dunno, Bush is a clown, Kerry is soft....i dunno, not really worth leaving the house.:o

Originally posted by LENS

I'll vote as soon as they do away with the electoral college thank you very much.

i dunno, Bush is a clown, Kerry is soft....i dunno, not really worth leaving the house.:o

this kinda shit scares me.

the electoral college is in place so that states with barely any people have at least a little say in who gets elected.

kerry being soft?

the criticism i hear levelled at him is inane.

i agree that he may not be the greatest guy for the job. but bush is the fucking destructor.

how many innocents have died for his vendetta?

how much dough have we wasted on it?

as far as tolerating his policies and moving to the battelground, fuck that noise. then i have to live with a bunch of people who kinda like the guy? his policies have created the biggest national debt in history! social security is being flushed down the toilet, medicare benefits are being paid for by borrowing against payments of future taxpayers. all our environmental initiatives have been rolled back, drilling is shortly to commence on our countries best national treasure..

eh, i'm not going to keep wasting my time trying to convince people who are shortsighted enough to think he might be worth another four years of bloodshed.

werd.

i just think dubya has done practically irreparable damage to the state of the union already (patriot act?! i cannot believe anyone involved with graffiti isn't scared by this!), and i think if reelected, he will be unimpeded by worries of another election, and could be far more dangerous.

Iran, anyone?

do people realize that we have started world war three?

i guess not.

ok. no mas.

have a nice day.

Kerry ain't soft! He freakin torches villages and kills women and children and shit! All because he was "ordered to"! He's the friggin terminator!

No wonder he spoke out against the war after all that.

I've had homesteading in the back of my mind for years. I'm seriously entertaining the idea of leaving. I am even collecting survival gear.

If Bush wins the newspapers will read "Mass exodus of American Intellectuals: Biggest Brain Drain in History!" Either that or there will be riots in the streets. Step the fuck down Bush. You've done plenty enough damage.

Originally posted by Weapon X

oh yeah, exactly. no way Kerry is soft - he's a 'Nam vet! Why are people in your country so dumb? Seriously! And who wants to bet?

Right. I really wish Kerry would rip Bush to shreds on national television though. I realize he's trying to be the better man but Bush is fighting dirty, I just wish he would expose the dirt on him. It wouldn't be hard to do. I mean he has been doing that to an extent and moreso lately, but he could really kick it up a notch.

I would like to see him lay out a speech detailing all of Bush's massive mistakes in irrefutable detail and also detail his plan for a stronger america. I think that would hold a nice yin yang balance. As well as clear the air up about all of this. Debates will work in favor of Kerry. I'm really looking forward to this cause I know Kerry can eat Bush alive.

from an US expartriot's point of view, bush wants me to pay income taxes in the country i live & work in AND taxes in america. also every time i meet people from other countries i get the feeling that they think americans are the anti-christ. for that reason alone i think bush should get thrown out of office. i don't think i should have to apoligize to every person i meet that my home country is run by a fucking moron. his speeches alone make me think wtf my dog is smarter than this guy.

is there a libertarian candidate on the ballot? if not then i'm going for the green party. kerry just seems to make his view to appease everyone. bush in his own insane way atleast does HIS thing and i don't think alot of people agree with it but atleast he does it. he's a reborn christian conservative and everything that bush has done so far doesn't suprise me. kerry? i don't know what the fuck he's going to do. he's for cival unions but not gay marriage? i hate that not really answering the question bullshit. tell me exactley what your plan is don't hide behind political dialect. kerry just bounces around on issues when truthfully i think he could coast into the office by just letting bush make a fool of himself day by day. i'd vote kerry just so we wouldn't have 4 more years of bush but this is my first time voting and i dont want to throw it away for the democratic party that i don't believe in. fuck the mumps and the measles i'd rather fund research for a possible cure.

that depends. kerry hasen't proven himself to be all that fantastic of a public speaker. if he really knows his shit and stops talking like a politician and stops pandering and trying to appear neutral for a second, and brings it to bush like a man, he'll destroy him. bush gets support because he doesnt talk in 'politics', he doesn't because he cant, because he has no clue what his administration is really doing. thats why he beat gore in debates, because gore tried to play the intellectual role and it sounded too polished. people distrust politicians, they want someone to talk to them in a manner they can understand. that was one of the greatest gifts clinton had, dude could make anyone, on any level, understand what he meant, and he knew exactly what he was talking about on any topic. if you call bush out, and force him to debate straight facts, without all the pompousness of trying to win an election, you can make him look like he might revert back into a drooling retard at any given moment. make him recall just one fact, one statistic, and when he cant do it, and starts getting dizzy, his whole game will be off; game over. bush isnt the biggest scam pulled on america since someone tried convincing us that buying black people was the way to build a happy union.

god, i hope everyone that votes for bush dies. i hope their children die. i hope their next door neighbor dies (even if that person voted for kerry - fuck that guy, he should have interviened).

:lol:

Anyways. Marraige is the province of the church. Kerry can't amend the Bible. But he can do civil unions. Makes sense to me. Then again it's not like I'm an expert on this subject and I won't pretend to be.

I do think Kerry has done some great speeches. It just seems like alot of people aren't hearing him. Kerry is very polished, I guess he could smear the veneer and pad the patina.... Like seeks said, once Kerry busts out the facts Bush is in hot water. I can see Bush now studying flash cards of rebuttals to democratic talking points... haha... Once Kerry breaks through the rhetoric, we'll see just how shoddy Bush's facade really is. Clinton did have a very likable personality. One reason why Kerry may still seem mysterious is because his campaign has been very localized and targeted. He really does have a great platform! Hopefully when it is nationally recognized he will gain alot more support.

most people say that kerry supports cival unions in order to keep under the radar from conservatives but if elected would make marriages legal.

with clinton if people would ask about his mistakes you can smile a bit and say yeah what a dumbass, call him a true playa or make a cigar joke or something. with bush i am left speechless.

how fucking awesome would it be if in the middle of a debate, kerry just turned to him and said "excuse me mr. president, but 'hyporhetorical' is not even a word!" or corrected him when he misspronounced abu gharib.

seriously, all he has to do is one trick like that, and it's all over. expose bush for being incompetent and its done.

if only that were true.

i heard a [71 yearold] man recently talking about how bush's supporters are often 'one-issue-voters'

who would support anyone as long as they were against abortion, or stem-cell research, etc etc.

fucking religious zealots are gonna vote for bush no matter what.