Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

who are thinking you would actually vote for?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Sep 10, 2004.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i might vote for bush...i dont like him, but he does have a plan. all he needs is 4 more years to complete it and if he doesnt make it, i think that he's gonna leave kerry with a big mess to take care of and i dont think kerry can deal with it. bush might be the anti-christ too.

2. mugshot

mugshot Member

got to agree, kerry sais he will do everything we want, but if you notice he never tells us the plan or goes into any details. he only wants to talk about how great he was in vietnam. the dude is kind of a clown,

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i dont like bush, but the way i see it, if "thier" plan doesnt follow through..kaos

4. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

ABB

Anybody But Bush.
    Seriously.
    John Kerry gets my vote.
    I don't think anyone can fuck things up worse (plan or no plan) than Bush.

"Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

5. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

the only person i would actually vote for if i voted would be me. everyone is a secret crook. fuck them all

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i know if i layed in my bed or even just tried sleeping i could

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

bush has a plan?! what fucking plan is that? to discredit kerry? if bush didn't have an election going on right now, he'd be risking impeachment. the only thing keeping him afloat is fear.

seriously, you people are fucking retards.
    if bush wins, i will have no problem condemning the citizens of america with the same ferver i've previously reserved for our government. if you vote for bush, i hope your family rots in hell.

seeks/no love for hoes.

8. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Willy - what is Bush's plan?

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

yep, you're a low grade hooker if you vote Bush. Get your head out of your ass and read the goddamn newspaper. Even the comics section!

Don't think you're all smart and Alex P. Keaton like if you vote Bush, man. Just go with the flow. If you love money, hey, it's all good. So does Kerry.

After the election, if Bush wins, I want all these house nigger 12ozers rounded up and hanged. On the internet.

10. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

i would rather shoot myself in the face than vote for bush.

if he wins, odds are good i'll try to formulate a permanent exit from the u.s. within the near future.

his reelection will tell me more about my fellow citizens than it does about the government.

**edit**

bush may have already orchestrated the theft of another election anyway.
    DIEBOLD, anyone?

11. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

I read alot of, 'if bush wins, i'm leaving the country'. but instead of that, all of ye that say that should move to the 'battleground' states so that in the next election we won't have to be in the same boat with somebody bush grooms for the presidency... (jeb?). it'll be a cheaper/easier move...yeah, you'll have to live with the bush bullshit for four more years...but think of the rest of us. i mean, i know how great michigan is to live in, and i imagine ohio is a blast too...and oh boy, missouri and iowa sound lovley!! we need to spread out the democrats... the dems need to use some of that campaign money and help people move!!

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I won't be voting but props to Willy Wonka for not being afraid to put a torch to the bandwagon.

I'll vote as soon as they do away with the electoral college thank you very much.

i dunno, Bush is a clown, Kerry is soft....i dunno, not really worth leaving the house.:eek:

13. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

this kinda shit scares me.
    the electoral college is in place so that states with barely any people have at least a little say in who gets elected.

kerry being soft?
    the criticism i hear levelled at him is inane.
    i agree that he may not be the greatest guy for the job. but bush is the fucking destructor.
    how many innocents have died for his vendetta?
    how much dough have we wasted on it?

as far as tolerating his policies and moving to the battelground, fuck that noise. then i have to live with a bunch of people who kinda like the guy? his policies have created the biggest national debt in history! social security is being flushed down the toilet, medicare benefits are being paid for by borrowing against payments of future taxpayers. all our environmental initiatives have been rolled back, drilling is shortly to commence on our countries best national treasure..

eh, i'm not going to keep wasting my time trying to convince people who are shortsighted enough to think he might be worth another four years of bloodshed.

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^
    hey now.....I have good taste when it comes to music