Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

who are the best up and coming hip hop artists?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by drinktheblood, Nov 30, 2001.

1. drinktheblood

drinktheblood Member

who are the best up and coming hip hop artists, the people that just came on the scene in the last few years.

2. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

4. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

i'd have to say hmmmmmm well if we're talking just became comerical i'll say cormega(he's been doing shit for years but just wasn't reconized untill recently)
    and mmmmmmmm how about ludacris, i think dude got potential.

5. 455

455 Guest

L Tha Headtoucha,Truth Enola,and ummmmm....I don't know as far as commercial....I don't really listen to that,or at least I try not to. I'm working on my own shit right now entitled "non-cents". It's gonna have a '94/'95 type of flavor...should be ok..oh Mykill Miers,Mystic,Swollen Members...and yeah,Ludacris is gonna blow up(as far as commercially)

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

eminem.

swollen members........ canada represent.

why am i saying represent?

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

mc corn husker and dj scratch faster

8. TOY

TOY New Jack

swollen members-scary motherfuckers
    i dont know who else. poster boy is in the new BBD video-kind of funny

oh look out for me, cmeup,dbush, i forget who else is in the crew. were gonna blow up in a second.