White Power! White Power! White Power!

Weapon X

I HATE ALL NIGGERS WATERMELLON FRIED CHICKEN GOOD FOR NOTHING SMELLY NIGGERS HIDDING IN THE NIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE SO NIGGER DARK PLAYING NIGGER CARDS IN THE NIGGER HOUSE IN HARLEM WITH THERE NIGGER CHILDREN WHO HAVE 9 MOMS AND 10 DADS, DONT GET ME STARTED ON THOSE CHINESE SPEAKING ALL THAT CHING CHONG I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU!! GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY... WHITE POWER

SMELLING NATIVES DRINKING ALL THE BEER IN THE WORLD TAKING THE WHITE MANS SUPPLY STINKY SPOON SUCKING FLYS SITTING ON A STREET CORNER DRUNK UNTELL THE MORNING GOOD FOR NOTHING NATIVES!!! WHITE POWER

DIRTY CUBIANS CIGGAR SMOKING TOBBACO ROLLING DIRTY UGLY COLOUR HALF NIGGER HALF CHINESE HALF UNKNOWN WERID DISGUSTING POLITICAN OBESSED CUBIANS MEXICANS EATING EVERY GODDAWMN MUSHROOM AND CACTUS IN THE DESERT.. WHITE POWER.

I R NET GANG’s funny as hell spiel here got me to remember something. The other day, my friend was driving me home, and when we were not a block away from my house, we saw two skinny, shaved head whited dudes with a bottle in their hands screaming “white power” repeatedly. It was funny as hell. As we drove by, I recognized them to be some local kids who steal lawn chairs and hang out at the plaza, and shit like that. I actually have met them. One is a skinny dude who is really ugly and has never been laid. Up until a few months ago, he had never even touched anything that alters the mind state. Now he is a cokehead alcoholic, from what I understand. The other dude is a hick. They’re both only eighteen years old.

You guys know any white power people? I used to know a few who would always go to this bar I’m a semi-regular at. Now they’re not skinheads anymore, and I saw them doing reparations of sorts by buying this Chinese guy I know a beer the other week.

Close this if you want, but I don’t understand why the other thread got closed. I think that shit is funny as hell. “9 moms 10 dads” :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

reminds me of the chappele skit.

theres a bunch here but of the redneck kind. its really fucking agravating. I hate ignorant people whterh your white black yellow purple...but these fucking rednecks are another thing...christ allmighty there hard to deal with.

it got closed, and he got banned, because it's fucking ignorant, and while in some situations, and in certain contexts, parts might be funny, as a whole, it was not funny and not acceptible.

as if i should really have to explain that.

Well, I don’t really know if i r net gang is a real racist, but I wouldn’t think so just by reading that comment.

My question is that if you people actually know these type of kids? Adults is one thing, but man, I’m from a very multi-cultural city. Probably one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. Why in the heck would a kid that’s about eighteen years old be screaming that shit in my neighbourhood? It doesn’t make much sense. I’m hoping to learn from fellow 12ozers, preferably young ones, as to why this exists. Maybe deto can help me out.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Well, I don’t really know if i r net gang is a real racist, but I wouldn’t think so just by reading that comment.

My question is that if you people actually know these type of kids? Adults is one thing, but man, I’m from a very multi-cultural city. Probably one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. Why in the heck would a kid that’s about eighteen years old be screaming that shit in my neighbourhood? It doesn’t make much sense. I’m hoping to learn from fellow 12ozers, preferably young ones, as to why this exists. Maybe deto can help me out.

I think most of the time kids want to fit in. And Skinheads will pretty much take anybody into there gang as long as they're white..Did you ever see Higher Learning? I think they gave a good example of how some people end up becoming a so called racist..It's sad really.

The guys at the bar I mentioned were more along those lines for sure. You could tell they were ‘recruited’ because they would chill with these old dudes. They were all losers though. I’ve related this story to 12oz once before, but I did make a fool out of one of the old dudes once. I mean, if you’re going to be a skinhead, be a real one, you know?

These kids, on the other hand (well, at least the non-hick), has grown up with hot ass Chinese girls in his classes, black guys passing him the ball in phys.ed, brown guys letting him cheat off their test papers, etc. And I can guarantee that he listens to the mainstream rap music. So why the fuck are they screaming and yelling “white power” on a multicultural street? They’re lucky no one came out with a baseball bat and gardening shears.

I think this weekend I’ll be shouting “white powder!” at a party until someone satisfies me.

Like I said, maybe deto or some other kid can clue me in as to what is wrong with these people. In fact, I know graffiti writer(s) who are more racist than anyone I know. That’s another story.

^yes dowmagik

i think any white kid who's been to juvy is likely to be a racist. also any white kid who goes to public school who's parents are not not racist is likely to be a racist. you know kids got to have multi-cultural role models i think. social issues are so complex, there aren't very many easy answers.

sorry grammer police, look at it as not non-racist, you know someone who doesn't go out of the way to show their kid the deal with other races are all human like they are and the black kids who beats them up everyday wasn't born evil like he was born black.

OK?

Originally posted by 23578

i think any white kid who's been to juvy is likely to be a racist. also any white kid who goes to public school who's parents are not not racist is likely to be a racist.

I think you are wrong all together..I've been to juvenile detention and I went to public school. My parents aren't racist and neither am I..Sounds like you may be the one with issues, were you describing yourself? Because you dont speak for me or anybody I know..:idea:

Originally posted by yoink

reminds me of the chappele skit.

theres a bunch here but of the redneck kind. its really fucking agravating. I hate ignorant people whterh your white black yellow purple...but these fucking rednecks are another thing...christ allmighty there hard to deal with.

i know what your sayin my man

nah, not me. i did get picked on alot by the black kids in my grade school, but alot of the poor white kids picked on me as well. i was talking about my friend who went to juvy, and alot of friends i had in public school. my friend was forced to fight other dudes by this big black kid. it was kill or be killed, and he consequently was the biggest racist i've known afterwards. and you said you're parents weren't racist, did you read my follow up post?

on a lighter note, my girlfriend just called to tell me she got robbed by a black guy at her work.

LOL, you might think so, smarty pants, but you’re wrong. I really don’t see how so many people think the word ‘paki’ is a politically correct term. Maybe ‘coloured’ isn’t either, but if you’re gonna insult one race, you might as well insult ‘em all.

I remember some tv show talking about how there are no visible minorities in the state of Minnesota except the T-Wolves, so I assumed. My fuels teacher says “don’t assume; it makes an ass out of u and me."

Archived