Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

White Power! White Power! White Power!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I R NET GANG’s funny as hell spiel here got me to remember something. The other day, my friend was driving me home, and when we were not a block away from my house, we saw two skinny, shaved head whited dudes with a bottle in their hands screaming “white power” repeatedly. It was funny as hell. As we drove by, I recognized them to be some local kids who steal lawn chairs and hang out at the plaza, and shit like that. I actually have met them. One is a skinny dude who is really ugly and has never been laid. Up until a few months ago, he had never even touched anything that alters the mind state. Now he is a cokehead alcoholic, from what I understand. The other dude is a hick. They’re both only eighteen years old.

You guys know any white power people? I used to know a few who would always go to this bar I’m a semi-regular at. Now they’re not skinheads anymore, and I saw them doing reparations of sorts by buying this Chinese guy I know a beer the other week.

Close this if you want, but I don’t understand why the other thread got closed. I think that shit is funny as hell. “9 moms 10 dads” :lol:

2. yoink

yoink Elite Member

reminds me of the chappele skit.

theres a bunch here but of the redneck kind. its really fucking agravating. I hate ignorant people whterh your white black yellow purple...but these fucking rednecks are another thing...christ allmighty there hard to deal with.

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

it got closed, and he got banned, because it's fucking ignorant, and while in some situations, and in certain contexts, parts might be funny, as a whole, it was not funny and not acceptible.

as if i should really have to explain that.

4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Well, I don’t really know if i r net gang is a real racist, but I wouldn’t think so just by reading that comment.

My question is that if you people actually know these type of kids? Adults is one thing, but man, I’m from a very multi-cultural city. Probably one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. Why in the heck would a kid that’s about eighteen years old be screaming that shit in my neighbourhood? It doesn’t make much sense. I’m hoping to learn from fellow 12ozers, preferably young ones, as to why this exists. Maybe deto can help me out.

5. not_like_you

not_like_you Member

I posted this, and like 5 min later the shit was closed..

[​IMG]

6. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Most of that came from Chappelles Show. But that is really fucking racist.

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Oh yeah, that shit is from Chappelle’s Show, the blink kkk dude one.

8. not_like_you

not_like_you Member

I think most of the time kids want to fit in. And Skinheads will pretty much take anybody into there gang as long as they're white..Did you ever see Higher Learning? I think they gave a good example of how some people end up becoming a so called racist..It's sad really.

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

The guys at the bar I mentioned were more along those lines for sure. You could tell they were ‘recruited’ because they would chill with these old dudes. They were all losers though. I’ve related this story to 12oz once before, but I did make a fool out of one of the old dudes once. I mean, if you’re going to be a skinhead, be a real one, you know?

These kids, on the other hand (well, at least the non-hick), has grown up with hot ass Chinese girls in his classes, black guys passing him the ball in phys.ed, brown guys letting him cheat off their test papers, etc. And I can guarantee that he listens to the mainstream rap music. So why the fuck are they screaming and yelling “white power” on a multicultural street? They’re lucky no one came out with a baseball bat and gardening shears.

I think this weekend I’ll be shouting “white powder!” at a party until someone satisfies me.

Like I said, maybe deto or some other kid can clue me in as to what is wrong with these people. In fact, I know graffiti writer(s) who are more racist than anyone I know. That’s another story.

10. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

i have a black friend whos name is rayvon but we call him "nigger ray" or "slave-on". does that make me rascist?

11. 23578

23578 Elite Member

^yes dowmagik

i think any white kid who's been to juvy is likely to be a racist. also any white kid who goes to public school who's parents are not not racist is likely to be a racist. you know kids got to have multi-cultural role models i think. social issues are so complex, there aren't very many easy answers.

12. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I knew a kid in high school who was in the klan.

he's dead now.

I find that funny.

13. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

i'm sorry, but you're at the ass end of today. not not racist?
    there's a reason double negatives are unacceptable.
    you could have just said "who are racist." and got rid of two FUCKING USELESS NOTS

14. 23578

23578 Elite Member

sorry grammer police, look at it as not non-racist, you know someone who doesn't go out of the way to show their kid the deal with other races are all human like they are and the black kids who beats them up everyday wasn't born evil like he was born black.

15. 23578

23578 Elite Member

that was a really poorly executed sentence but the message is there, sorry, sorry.