white people

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To make everyone equal

Black people.....Fuck em'

Hispanic people..Fuck em'

Asian people.....Fuck em'

Native people....Fuck em'

Men..............Fuck em'

Women............Fuck em'

Anyone that may be a mutant and not fall into one of the above categories.....FUCK EM'

A big fuck em' to the pieces of Chinese shit that were illegally holding POW's of the good ol' USA

Guest aymet one

Stupid muthafuckin crackas... erk! Where'd my melatonin go?! NOOOOoOOOoooo!

------------------

He was always just a flip of the coin away from the entire fucking thing...

hahahah.......ah its funny cause its true.....lol crackers hahahahah man redneck inbred bastards.....lol jk

, what makes me pissed bout white people is they hate black people(im not black or do i like rap) but listen to rap

------------------

formerly known as : sect one

Representing Chicago crews: TVA BTB TIB

[This message has been edited by TheVisualAssault (edited 04-16-2001).]

yeah.. im white.. and most white people piss me off.. whats strange about this.. is that.. when i want to talk to people that have the same views on this as me.. they dont want to talk to me.. because im white.. heh.. its one of those.. um.. things .. i cant think of the word right now. but yeah.. damn racism.

------------------

yes.. yes i am.

COLOR IS ONLY SKIN DEEP.IT AIN'T WHAT COLOR YOUR SKIN IS, IT'S WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE.YOU CAN BE WHITE AS A FUCKING GHOST(ME) OR BLACK AS THE NITE, IT DOESN'T MATTER.IF YOU ARE AN ASSFACE, IT SHOWS, AND YOU WILL GET CALLED ON IT.I hate all you motherfuckers with equal passion. So fuck off AND SHOOT YOURSELF NOW AND SAVE US THE HASSLE OF DEALING WITH RACIST FUCKFACES AS YOURSELF.

KILL PEOPLE, NOT ANIMALS.

Originally posted by Sailor Jack:

COLOR IS ONLY SKIN DEEP.IT AIN'T WHAT COLOR YOUR SKIN IS, IT'S WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE.YOU CAN BE WHITE AS A FUCKING GHOST(ME) OR BLACK AS THE NITE, IT DOESN'T MATTER.IF YOU ARE AN ASSFACE, IT SHOWS, AND YOU WILL GET CALLED ON IT.I hate all you motherfuckers with equal passion. So fuck off AND SHOOT YOURSELF NOW AND SAVE US THE HASSLE OF DEALING WITH RACIST FUCKFACES AS YOURSELF.

KILL PEOPLE, NOT ANIMALS.

yeah take it from Sailor Jack hahaha...sailor jack shit...haha http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

={(____) <---i luv this stuff!!!

I'm not white, but I'm gonna stick up for white folks...It's not white people you hate...it's the wiggers...The Fubu sporting, untied Timberland wearing cornballs at the mall going "yo shorty" to all the girls, and listening to the Hot Boys in their pops Acura while talking to other wiggers on their pops cellphone...Right?

KILLAMEROHSHIT

MLBMOBTMFMOB

how come blacks can call eachother niggers and get all emotional when some one white says nigga, u people confuse me. i like when people are racist to me cus i think the word honky is funny as hell, u little fuckn hony u, makes me think of this beddiey eyed munchkin with a horn for a nose walking around making sounds like meemper from the mumpet babbies....ur petty little words are to funny to bring me down,

------im not racist i just hate every one----

Originally posted by sleepwalker:

how come blacks can call eachother niggers and get all emotional when some one white says nigga, u people confuse me. i like when people are racist to me cus i think the word honky is funny as hell, u little fuckn hony u, makes me think of this beddiey eyed munchkin with a horn for a nose walking around making sounds like meemper from the mumpet babbies....ur petty little words are to funny to bring me down,

------im not racist i just hate every one----

black people still complain about slavery.. while they too endorse it by wearing NIKE shoes. FUCK CORPORATE DONUT SHOPS>

Guest dBUSH
Originally posted by sleepwalker:

how come blacks can call eachother niggers and get all emotional when some one white says nigga, u people confuse me

Probably because that word looks retarded coming out of your cracker mouth. I admit my people can be pretty retarded but at the same time I have other people of other skin colors pull of some equally culturally boneheaded shit. Stupidity transcends race, unfortunately this topic does not. I could give a list of reasons as to why one might be more prejudiced towards their 'own kind' but I am not racist so fuck you.

[This message has been edited by dBUSH (edited 04-16-2001).]

Guest professor poopatronic

i was gonna start a thread about black people too, but then people would think iwas racist. haha ha

fuck.. this is just as stupid as the idiot who posted the "why do black people look at me hard" thread. goddamn. get over it ...its just pigment...hate the white kid cause he is a fucking herb or some other thing like that ...hate the black kid cause he is pissing you off....not cause of the fucking color..dorks.

i am white.... i dont hate anyone by how they look im even nice to ugly chicks(its hard sometimes)... i could give a fuck less what color someones skin is.. i dont like assholes ... yes assholes those people who are just ignorant stupid and just suck at what they do..i listen to some hip hop but im more into "white music"... i dont see why you hate those kids who use ebonix who are white everytime i see of them rolling up in there dads benz bumpin some cash money bullshit i cant help but laugh and smile... they just look so foolish and they think they are thugs heheheh its fuckin awesome... next time you see one of them kids you tell me you can look at em, think about what they are doing and not laugh. its hard. not to mention urban clothes just look better on black people its a fact of life and ebonix sound so much better.. im white i dress how society says white boys dress and i could care less what people think about me... even though i must admit i really have to go to the bathroom

Archived