White people rapping,

Milton

When I go to parties there is a new(ish) trend of white people "freestyling." They should really stop because the great majority of them suck. Quotable lines I've heard in the past.

"Bitch, bitch, you make me itch."

"I got more hoes than a pimp."

"I'm a pimp with a limp"

"I'm tip-sy but I still rock the M I K E"

"I'll pull your hoe like velcro"

etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Nov 19 2005, 09:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Nov 19 2005, 09:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Word. And blacks should just stop fucking with the piano because white people invented that.

:what:

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-KING BLING@Nov 19 2005, 09:34 AM

White people invented music

:lol: :lol:

I've heard some really good white rappers to be perfectly honest. And ofcourse some shitty ones but I'd say same applies to any race.

I remember this one dude had his hat on slanted while battling in my cities red light district.

And this white dude was like "You know this kid belongs in ***** *****, that shit is fate, cos when he's out aqfter dark he can't even keep his hat straight".

that was a good line.

If they are good rappers, I'm all for them, thats cool. But it is these rich abercrombie kids that say "oh ya I freestyle" to a bitch at a house party. And then when bitch says "let me hear it" dude comes out with "Bitch bitch you make me itch." Or especially guys that come up to me at parties for no reason and go "yo, you rap, listen to this..." "I got more hoes than you and your bros...."

I think it just applies to people who can't rap generally. They should quit freestyling. But when I see the preppy frat boy on mtv telling a bitch "oh ya, I freestyle" and then saying "I'm in a van, ya in a van, its not a car, we'll go far." It bothers me.

I disagree and wholey believe your wise friend was an idiot. De la soul all went to univeristy. So did das fx. Not saying they might not have been poor but if you going to univerisity theres only a certain level of gutterness one can embody.

And look at whats his face in style wars (dude with the glasses talking about how much he loves racking paint). Kids way more gutter than half these rappers.

I don't know...

I"m kind of feeling that:

I'm in a van, ya in a van, it's not a car, we will go far.

I agree in general. The worst is the kind who don't limit their loud obnoxious freestyle rappppin' to house parties. coffee shops. "This coffee's really hot like your bitches twat, I have a big gun, want to have some fun?

OH MAN I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS NIGGA IS TALKING ABOUT B!! WOW!! I DONE BEEN TO WHITEBOY PARTIES WHERE NIGGAS'LL START RAPPING ON SOME STRAIGHT SCIENTIFIC MULTISYLABLE SHIT. IM SAYIN SHIT LIKE "YOU TRYNA BATTLE WHO? LOOKIN LIKE YOU WORK AT JCREW, YOU SHOULD PICK SUTTIN ELSE TO DO, AND THANKS TO YOUR WIFEY MY BALLS NEVA BLUE. THAT BITCH DO SHIT SHE SAY SHE NEVER DO. I ASKED HER IF YOU HIT IT RIGHT SHE SAY YOU NEVER DO, ALL YOU WANNA DO IS HANG OUT WITH OTHER DUDES" NIGGA GONNA COME BACK AND SAY SOME SHIT LIKE "MY METAPHORIC ASSAULT SLICES THROUGH YOUR MATERIAL LIKE CATASTROPHIC ASPHALT SOMERSAULT THROUGH WORDPLAY SATANIC TRAGIC AFFIDAVIT MENTAL INTERCOURSE FILE SAVE IT" THATS WHEN I JUST START LOOKING AROUND LIKE "IS THIS NIGGA SERIOUS?" THEN WHEN I SEE THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE LIKE "WHOA DUDE! SATATNIC TRAGIC! SOMERSAULT!" THEN I JUST START PUNCHING NIGGAS IN THE FUCKING FACE AND BREAKING WINE BOTTLES AND STEALING VALUABLES.

M E R O E S S

GEEZ UP MLBC