WHITE PEOPLE. please stop dying you hair that shitty yellow wannabee blonde color!

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest socrates

WHITE PEOPLE our hair was not meant for cornrows, please stop none of you look good, you all look horrible dreads are almost as bad but they can get away with it because they always have weed. You need to stop this cultural biting...NOW

why dont we let people do what they feel like......i dont dye my hair for shit but still..let people do what they want...worry about your self......but if your gonna be like that.....lets see....... black people...quit saying nigga when ever you see another black person in the area....its just degrading to your own race.....calling your selves a name that the slave owners used on you as a insult........but if you think differently then i dont care...i dont even know why im replying....p

yeah, but.. but... didn't you see on tv? the new maxim magazine haircolor gets you laid! didn't you see it? the tv won't lie to you! buy maxim haircolor! get laid!

but yeah... that blonde shit does look like ass.... i'm more of a black and blue person myself...

Guest platapie

DPC obviously ha senuff game fo rthe ladys. but for the peopel who arent in DPC dont try it at home.:D :king:

Originally posted by socrates

you all look horrible dreads are almost as bad but they can get away with it because they always have weed. You need to stop this cultural biting...NOW

wow, your an idiot! ok look, first off dreads are just hair...anyone can get dreads naturally, so I dont see how this is a "cultural bite." second...you say they can get away with it because the always have weed, what is that crap? you close minded wanker...get with it, dreads have nothing to do with herb. You sound like a stupid cop pulling people over or trying mess with them because of how they look. Sorry but that pissed me off man

dreads are supposed to signify the roots of the africans being pulled from their homeland by white slavedrivers. so i guess it could be offensive to a person who has slave ancestry to see a person who isnt originally from africa or has no slave ancestry to have their hair dreaded . but i do agree on that ugly eminem style hair color.

ive never personally met anyone that got pissed at someone having dreads...

me im just not cutting my hair....shaggy dog style....:D (but still groomed semi to keep the ladies in check...they like that shit i hear...or not just back to short hair..:o

since my parents are strict and don't want me to dye my hair, i found an alternative. go to a salon and buy colored glue. so far i have: ice blue, platinum (with tiny glitter thingys to make the glue look metallic), yellow, white, and reddish orange.

now i can "dye" my tips and wash it off when i get home.

word.

I had cornrows. I thought they were funny. Everybody just stared dumbfounded at the skartsy fartsy kid with tight jeans and braids, shit was bananas. It's not like I changed my name to Mandingo or anything. I would think that cultural biting would be more of an attitudinal thing than a hair thing.

all i gotta say is when they dye their hair like eminem bitches seem to love it, guys get jealous and think the guys are fags for doing it...all i know is when i go to garden state mall, all the finest bitches are with the eminem wanna be's, so they must be doing something right...personal ithink its gay as fuck..not even a jealousy thing..i just thinks its stupid for someone to want to dye their hair because some pop star has it that way..but to each his own, fuck the losers, and fuck the girls that get off on that shit, they def. wouldnt intrest me anyway

Style and Fashion are not very important

They change from time to time, and basically just serve as a vehicle to get young people to buy new clothes, especially young women. Since I was a kid in the 1950's, I've seen a whole lot of different clothing items become the "in" thing, and I've been watching teenaged people hassle and disrespect each other over haircut styles, hair length, hair color and so on for almost forty-five years. It's not important. Focus on the stuff that really matters, try not to waste time and energy arguing over whether or not bell-bottomed trousers are "outasight" or whether they are "plastic." Try not to be concerned if somebody else decides to get their hair cut like a flat-top on top and long ducktails combed back on the sides in a "Hollywood" (1963), grow their hair out long to look like a hippie(1966), or shave it off in a "hoody" Mohawk (1959), or get it permed and styled and disco blow-dried (1979) or buzzed to the skin and their scalp tattooed (1980 punks.) It just doesn't matter. Who you are inside matters a whole lot more that what you look like on the outside. Beauty fades with time, but an ugly soul is ugly forever. Some of the girls that all my friends thought were "skags" when we were in high school have turned out to be beautiful, stunningly attractive women as adults. And some of the super-popular girls that everybody fawned over when we were seniors in high school lost their looks and the shine in their eyes awfully early on. One of the boys at my high school who was scapegoated and harrassed unmercifully now owns an electrical engineering firm and is pretty much a millionaire at fifty-two. He's just as homely as ever, but his drop-dead gorgeous, twenty-five year-old wife has eyes only for him. I think that's pretty great. Some of the shining stars will fall and some of the ugly toads will turn out to be princes.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO MISTREAT ANYONE. A younger brother of a friend of mine in high school, whom we used to insult and bully without a thought, is today a United States Senator from Texas. (Boy--am I sorry NOW.) His slightly older sister, who was "too young for me" back then (she had a crush on me--I foolishly ignored her) is a very attractive and talented artist today, and if I had been smart enough to court her, I am sure it would have been a big step up in the world for me.

What kind of haircut you have, what kind of clothes you wear, what kind of sunglasses you sport---none of that will matter one bit in twenty years. But if you humiliate someone that you could have been kinder to--that will matter a lot.

Originally posted by cmeup

streaking your hair blonde, or getting highlights, and/or dying it all one color, whether it be blonde or otherwise has been popular way before eminem...

just a thought...

your 100 percent right but when eminem came people really noticed it..and now you cant escape being an eminem clone..(at least with the full platinum hair) to each his own..but yeah copying eminem...or anythign ilke that is kinda gay

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by T.T Boy

it looks a whole lot worse when black people try and do it, i mean they arent fooling anyone.

at last some honkies can pull it off if its done properly.

:lol: is there a hidden message to that?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived