Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

White people and sandals...?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Canadiano, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

What's with that? I hate sandals. They've got cool, cheap ones in India, but Indian people wear 'em, and it doesn't look that bad. Since when did sandals become standard dress for the 24 drinkin', cottage frequenting, beer commercial starring typical white man? A couple of girls of mine have told me that they think that guys in sandals are automatic losers. Obviously, they're shallow, and I'm not so. I am just very curious? My brother wears sandals, but he tries, oh gosh, he tries to come off like a yuppie. Actually, he is a yuppie, full-fledged member.

I remember when Merrells got really popular a few years ago, I laughed. I still laugh.

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

you cant fuck with my gravis sandals, dont even try and hate on my surf shoes brah.

im dead fucking serious too.

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

are you talking about my flip flops I wear to the gas station when I am too lazy to tie my shoes or frat bot birkenstocks?

4. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

that's no explanation.

5. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

I only wear flip-flops for smokes outside. I suppose I was talking about the Birks.

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.line-up.co.jp/photo/st/st012.jpg'>

dont front

7. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

I ain't gonna front, b. Those are lame^^.

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

your lame. i prefer sandals in the summer rather than my "tims" dogg.

9. VANDALISTIKO

VANDALISTIKO Junior Member

your lame fucker....sandals are gay, i say fuck sandals, i will step on your toes if i see anybody in sandals, except old ladie, they rock them right, but fucking flip flops and those tubular gravis ones there,...yea, the suck

10. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

I'm not hating. I guess those are what you call the "Air Jordan" of sandals? What the hell happened to the merrells? besides, what's wrong with a pair of asics runners or something? Idunno - sandals, to me, seem like when George wore his velvet jump suit. It looks like the wearer has given up.

11. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i agree that sandle bullshit is played...so are those birkenstock things...HOWEVER....you never catch me (unless im painting) without house slippers on.people who know me...know that i keep it thorough with cheap ass house slippers...assorted colors and everything...thats how you rock my friends...thats how you rock.

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

braddah! its not flipflops! its slippahs!

13. skum lord

skum lord Junior Member

sandals are translucent.

no color barriers

14. Deist

Deist Guest

Wear what ever you want.

15. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i dont wear sandals. my brother has a pair and ill yoink those to run out and get the mail, but id never wear them in public. i got beastly toes. i think pgw said sandals were essential to pseudoprepism.