white house warned before 9/11

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

hahahaha..fuck that.

he better not be elected.the only reason they're comin out with this now is cause they want you to hear it from them.

its big news right now...i hope the people dont forget.cause it will be so very sad.

well,you're probably right ese....now im depressed.i need fatty foods.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by ese

oh please. bush will be re-elected by a healthy margin next time around. He's the one who destroyed the terrorists! how dare you question him!

it's a damn shame, but he probably will. not to say the next candidate will be any better than him (hopefully he/she will be) but the chances of that i just cannot guess at this point.

fucc all u. republicans own all. your base now belong to republicans. clition was not any better. u know why we have a ressesion? its because clition set it up so when he left office bush would be fucced. its a proven fact. so go fucc off.

Guest willy.wonka

i just dont like our government..clinton was the coolest president we ever had.thats all i can say about him...

Originally posted by rip

fucc all u. republicans own all. your base now belong to republicans. clition was not any better. u know why we have a ressesion? its because clition set it up so when he left office bush would be fucced. its a proven fact. so go fucc off.

you know you can say FUCK on here..

clinton was one of the best presidents we've ever had. i never really liked him myself when he was in office, but when you look at the numbers, and all the shit he's done, he was a damn good president.

bush, on the other hand, is fucking you over in more ways than you could possibly know. he didn't even win the election. i suggest reading the book "Stupid White Men" by Michael Moore. it's more than worth it for the information you get.

about 9/11...it is my personal opinion that the whole thing is a scam. bush gave the taliban 43 MILLION DOLLARS in may 2001. why? hm. well, his popularity rose exponentially after it happened. did he do anything? no. just made a few speeches. same deal with giuliani. giuliani was a fuckhead and everyone knew it. suddenly he's time magazine's man of the year and he wasn't even the mayor anymore.

Originally posted by chozer

im praying for anyone other than hillary clinton........

i doubt that will happen next election. ( i pray). gore will probably be the next democratic canidate again, and this time he won't be a lazy ass and actually campaign all over.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Big deal. He probably had ten billion other warnings and leads about terrorist acts that could possibly have happened. Guy couldn't figure which one it was from the whole shitload of possibilities, boo-fucking-hoo. Dubya IS a moron, but you guys have a deathwish for finding every single little bit of info to ridicule him. Leave the man alone already. Beer,

El Mamerro

ok im not sure if anyone else gets extremely pissed about things like this but.. in this letter they mention how some innocent passenger went ahead and got courageous and took down the plane before they got to any real destination. well, if anyone else was watching the news.. you know.. on 9/11 you would have noticed that first they were saying the military shot the plane down.. but then suddenly the media's stary changed to the one you read everywhere now. i have no wanu of releasing my angor right now.

Originally posted by metallix

who gives a fuck it happened already.. and mr.abc i wouldnt say such statements around here..

well its being said. fuck it, I'll say it! I hope that dumb motherfucker gets popped on national television!

Archived