White Girl Gets Worked!

Sarah Tonin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow, i mean damn..what would you do if you walked in on that..id go nuts...i dont know exactly what i would but hopefully not kill dude but he would def. catch an extreme beating with some type of blunt object...

what i dont understand about the film was the rapist had a knife and entered the home...shouldnt his death be classified as self defense?? ..

thanks for the link regardless sarah

Guest willy.wonka

i started jerking off for the first minute of it, but then when they started shoving that crowbar up that guys asshole..i went off.

nah.. i didnt really like it, but if you guys have more fighting videos, that would be cool

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i started jerking off for the first minute of it, but then when they started shoving that crowbar up that guys asshole..i went off.

nah.. i didnt really like it, but if you guys have more fighting videos, that would be cool

hahahaha. jesus

so i just got done watching that second video, couldnt see the first one, anyways, when that white kid with the red belt gets dropped onto his head then face planted into that truck had to of been the best part. some of those kids were pussin it up bad, but for the most part, alot of people got some proper beatdowns, im impressed with that video, your grade for the day is A++.

Archived