white castle, may i help you...?????

fr8oholic

haaaaaaaaaaahahahaha..... whaddddddddddduuup?

#2 girl with SACK 'O CHICKEN RINGS & a sprite you heard??

that'll be $8.30 please drive upppppp...

oh shit, i gave her $6.30.. you think she'll notice??

shit, she noticed so i paid the rest in dimes and tossed all my garbage on the lawn...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

yo nizzie!! you posted that shit at 1:35am???? PUSSY! i know you can hang, WTF is w/ this 1:30 shit. its 4 something and all i can think of is WHITE ROSE!!!!!

fuck white xastle, WHITE ROSE 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye

yeah, at least the westcoast has in-n-out. very important to me.

I would move back to Cali for the ability to eat at In-N-Out every day. Last time I was in L.A. (visiting family), my uncle bought me In-N-Out on the way to the airport going home. He handed me two and said, "Save one for the plane ride." I love my uncle.

After the wedding reception (for my cousin), I passed out on the living room floor (which is really no big deal, because that's where I sleep when I'm there). All the rest of my family was partying in the kitchen. We're Mexican, and if you've ever partied with a Mexican family, you know how rowdy it can get. Anyways, at about 4 in the morning, my uncles and cousins put a bunch of empty beer bottles all over the floor around me. I didn't find out about the pictures until my dad got them in the mail. He said, "So you had a good time in California?"

Originally posted by 455

It's all about In-n-Out Burger,Del Taco,and El Pollo Loco.

i go to the west alot and In n Out is hands down the best fuckin burger ive tasted in my life..... Down here we have Krystals , which is like White Castle, just instead of the five holes we have nothin ... Good shit when your fucked up ...:lol:

Originally posted by 455

It's all about El Pollo Loco.

bwahahaha...that just brought back all sorts of memories. they have one bout four hours from where i'm at but man, that place is all sorts of wholesome goodness.

i've never had white castle. i take it its just your run-of-the-mill overpriced shithole serving gluttonous consumers lard on a bun with a toy and a smile?

Archived