~~ White Castle FEVER ~~

Mr. Mang

since i've moved back to the thriving cultural metropolis of louisville, kentucky i've been skating at the new local skatepark a lot. after skating for a while, one gets quite hungry...

thankfully the closest place is White Castle. i think it's called something different in the dirty south and the west. they sell little .49 cent hamburgers, fries, shakes, etc. the only problem is they give you a really bad stomachache and diharrea if you eat too many. they're all about giving you a heartattack, but they're fantastic. the truly daring can buy a CRAVE CASE, which is 30 white castle hamburgers in a box that looks like a briefcase.

why am i telling you this? because it's an alright place to eat. so if you're passing through somewhere and see one, jump on it. they're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. ?wonksaggin - most def.

http://www.whitecastle.com/images/logo.gif'>

"Buy some burgers. Save some cash. Repeat. That’s today’s lesson in classic craving! Practice your technique at your local White Castle restaurant, where good, hot burgers are always reasonable and always craveable. Feeling advanced? Rustle up some extra change and add cheese or bacon. Cravers dismissed!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was a kid i used to absolutely love white castle but i would never get to have access to them unless i was in new york visiting my family. i was obsessed with them for a long time but i think it was because i couldnt get any white castle, if you want you can have my white castle obsession cause i havent used it in a few years and its just gathering dust.

MAN DOWN IN NER ORLEANS THERES THIS PLACE CALLED "CASTLE BURGER"...THE ABSOLUTE WORST SHIT IVE EVER FUCKIN ATE, I TOLD MY FUCKIN DAD TO EAT AT TACO BELL SO WE CAN SEE THE HOT PROJECT CHICKS WORKING THE DRIVE THROUGH BUT THIS NIGGA WANTED CASTLE BURGER....SO WE GO IN, AND THERES NO ONE THERE EXCEPT THIS 400 POUND WAITRESS.....WE ORDER FRIES AND CASTLE BURGERS, WHICH ARE THESE TINY LITTLE THINGS.......THE GRILL ISNT EVEN ON SO SHE HAS TO WARM UP THAT SHIT..SO IT TAKES LIKE 30 MINUTES FOR US TO GET OUR FOOD, AND IT SUCKS!!! GOD DAMN.........YEA SO IF YOUR IN NEW ORLEANS FUCK CASTLE BURGER!!!

Archived