white boys in the community? God bless your hearts...

BigOatser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SHUT UP!

I'M IN A HURRY!

GIVE ME THAT IT'S MINE!

I'M GOING SOMEWHERE!

LIFE IS A FASHION SHOW AND YOU'RE ONLY AS COOL AS YOUR CAR!

IF I TAILGATE I'LL GET THERE FASTER!

THE WORLD OWES ME SOMETHING!

IF MY NEEDS AREN'T BEING MET I DERSERVE A HANDOUT!

ALL MEAT WILL BE COOKED WELL DONE!

God bless America.

LOL LOL LOL ^^^

Love that pic.

Effyoo---The guys in the Klan are a lot dumber than anybody on this board, believe it. I have met a number of genuine Klansmen over the years. Back in the '60s, it was generally during a big ass punch-up at an anti-war rally or peace march.

About ten years ago, I discovered that the father of one of my daughter's playmates, who was from east Texas, was an actual active member of the Klan. He lived like two doors down from us. He really wasn't a bad person, but he had a VERY fucked up life. He came from an ignorant, semi-literate family. His folks were "cedar choppers." They clear-cut land to be used for development or farming for free, but they get to haul the timber to the paper mill or in the case of deeper, Big Thicket-style forest, the sawmill. The family lived on a run-down failed "farm" that was reduced to looking like a junkyard gone back natural. They owned two beat-up, rusty, junkpile "timber haulers," that are sort of home-made logging trucks. Usually they are just barely legal, with no glass in the doors, bald tires, junkyard-built timber pole trailers, etc. Think "Deliverance."

My neighbor dropped out (or was kicked out) of the fifth grade as a teenager. He could not really read, but he pretended to do so, trying to fool his two children. He insisted they go to school, but he would go down and argue with the school authorities at a moment's notice, and was convinced that they did not respect his children, or him and his wife because they came from east Texas. He drank and ran moonshine as a teenager, and got addicted to pills and meth in his early 20's. OxyContin and hillbilly heroin would have been right down this old boy's alley.

He met his wife at a dance. She was a preacher's daughter, and her father was a reformed alcoholic. Once he realized they were sleeping together, he insisted that they marry, which they did. Her father built his own church, and had a congregation of about fifty.

My neighbor was the wealthiest member of his family. He ran a concrete breaker (it pounds the pavement and breaks it up for street repairs.) He worked for a heavy contractor that had contracts remodelling freeways in Houston. The entire family had such heavy east Texas accents that I could barely understand them when they talked, and I was BORN here. Once I overheard my daughter and his daughter talking while playing with dolls. My daughter asked his girl "What does your Papa do?" She replied with obvious pride, "Mah Day-dy bailds frayways. Big fray-ways."

I think he joined the Klan as a young man because it was part of his culture. I think he remained in the Klan for the same reason some Italian-Americans are sort of fond of the Mafia. They deny it exists. But if you ever really needed a favor. . .

They moved away, farther west of Houston, when our neighborhood began to become largely minority-owned. He advised me to move my family, too. "Gonna be a shit-load of niggers around h'yar soon, may-un. You best ta git your folks outta h'yar, too. Y'hear? Klan says they cain't do shit. I ast 'em. They come down h'yar to see me, said twarn't no money for it. It's a day-um shame."

His son went to prison for dealing drugs at 17. His daughter married at 16. He and his wife live in a double-wide mobile home about 20 miles west of Houston. I haven't seen him since my daughter was in elementary school, but I heard he still runs a concrete breaker and a backhoe for the same company. We still live in the same house.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

but i cant stand the stereotypes it brings to the table...

StereoTypes are what make life fun. I work with this black guy and he re affirmed every stereo type that there is about black people. While he was workin hes started singin about plastering the walls then he started dancing and took a break for lunch. What was he eating? Fried chicken! God damn right he was.:lol:

i work with mostly all black people and this old ass argentinian man (who strkingly resembles and talks like an elderly polish man) is insanely hilarious.. every other thing that comes out of his mouth is "i cant stand working with these niggers" "fuck you nigger!" "typical nigger" "go to hell nigger"... and he says it in this accent type thing which makes it all the more funnier.. the black people are used to it now and laugh at him.. ahhhhhh. good ol' Raul puts a smile on my face even when he isnt around..